It was fucking disguisting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was fucking disguisting

I just started as a waiter in a mexican restuarant since im home from college for the summer, i sware to god this family of 8 walked in and every one of those fuckers were fat, what did i hear when i took the order? enchiladas with mole sauce, quesadillas, everything with cheese. each one of them ordered an appetizer, with an entree, followed by a dessert. And they ate everything in like 2 minutes, then the guy proceeds to ask me if i work out, i say yes, then he asks me how i eat and I say lots of chicken and beef, he then says ohhhh like chicken and beef enchiladas..... idiot, sorry guys had to rant
    The name is Richard not Rick

Get used to it, I am sure you'll see many more of these cases throughout the summer.
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

I was at a Lions one night and this Samoan family of 10 were chowing down next to us. I was afraid they were going to eat me...
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Don't waste any time worrying about what other people are doing/eating....not worth the effort
        Massive G
        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

hahaha "doing/eating"!!!
          -Body2See-

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
            Don't waste any time worrying about what other people are doing/eating....not worth the effort

my thoughts exactly!!!!
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Sad but true...but you are looking at 65% of the population and growing everyday!
              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I tend to frequent the AYCE restaurants in the off-season. (Duh! LOL) I see this frequently.

Worst was probably an AYCE steak and seafood place where severely obese (>400lb and 35%BF) folks would come in and eat enough crab-legs to fill and entire TABLE with shells. It was quite amazing to follow your waiter to be seated and walk past an 800lb 2-person eating machine working away in front of a nearly 2 ft. high pile of crab leg shells...

-R
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus
                  I tend to frequent the AYCE restaurants in the off-season. (Duh! LOL) I see this frequently.

Worst was probably an AYCE steak and seafood place where severely obese (>400lb and 35%BF) folks would come in and eat enough crab-legs to fill and entire TABLE with shells. It was quite amazing to follow your waiter to be seated and walk past an 800lb 2-person eating machine working away in front of a nearly 2 ft. high pile of crab leg shells...

-R
                  ...And then ordering/drinking a diet coke...

-slide
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Originally posted by slide
                    ...And then ordering/drinking a diet coke...

-slide

I see that all the time.

"yes, I'll have two double whopper with cheese combo meals supersized, one with onion rings and one with fries, and both with diet coke."

too funny!!!

Comment

no I don't work at Burger King!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GetnBigr
                        no I don't work at Burger King!!!!!!
                        Damn..I was going to see if you could send me some of those BK Crowns..uh, for the kids of course

-slide
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I knew my comment was going to need clarification!!!! LOL

Comment

lol,, my friend here at work always does that ,, he goes and orders two chilli dogs, two chilli burgers, chilli fries and of course the diet coke ,, he is on a diet but its cool because he works out .lol. then 10 minutes later he complains about how hungry he is,, i love food just like the next guy but i guess it took me awhile to correct my eating habits
                            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

I always get diet pepsi/coke unless bulking. Then it's Mountain dew time!!!
                              Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X