https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

iT almost looked too kewl to eat!
    -KidRok-
    "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
    5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Comment

I've never gotten into sushi. I don't think I know a person who doesn't like it, except for me.
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I have never even tried it. Here in the Midwest (where I am from anyway) we don't have a sushi bar or anything. I'd love to try it!

TH
        For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

Ive never had sushi either...guess I should give it a try, eh?

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

damn....you guys don't know what your missing! It's such a clean protein source just makes you feel great when you're done eating. And they sometimes arrange it in such incredible ways, its amazing what those guys can do with a knife!
            -KidRok-

Comment

Sushi is a must for me...and a couple of saki bombers of course...
              Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
              person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
              and in the right way, that is not easy.
              -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by winnie
                ...and a couple of saki bombers of course...
                is that what they call those lil japanese girls picking up the dishes?
                -KidRok-

Comment

lol....I like sushi, but at a certain point i can't eat any more cause it grosses me out. lol. I think it's the texture of the raw fish that gets to me after awhile. It tastes good however.
                  Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :p
                    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

I would rather eat sushi than a big greasy burger or pizza or anything. I abolutely LOVE the stuff. If I could afford it, I would eat it every single day in the offseason. My wife gets mad because I always order the exact same order to go while we are eating in the restaurant so that I can eat it later. It makes for quite a large bill.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                      Instagram: @intensemuscle
                      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

SUSHI GOOD
                        SweatMachine
                        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

sushi is the best food ever invented! my faveorite is the eel rolls (maki)!! yup.. i had sushi twice last week and ate up a new PR of 24 rolls and a seaweed salad! maybe i can find myself a japanese woman and she can make me sushi. i'm also trying to convince my brother to become a chef and open a sushi bar so i can get free sushi.
                          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Alright, so what would one recommend for a first time sushi eater? I mean, there are different combinations and such, right? Theres a Japanese restaurant right down the street so Id like to check it out...Thanks....

-slide
                            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

ok, so most places have 4 main types:

maki (rolls)- the rolls, which are my personal faveorite (usually 6 small pieces)

nigri - where the fish is on top of the rice (usually 2 medium pieces)

temaki (hand roll) - the fish is wrapped in seaweed (usually 1 large piece)

sashimi - just prepared raw fish

certain types of fish may be paritally cooked to make sure that no bacteria is present, and possibly for taste purposes as well. most soft white fish needs to be cooked first due to bacteria purposes. but thats besides the point, so i'll end this part.

i think the best sushi fish is in this order - eel, yellowtail and spicy tuna. regular tuna is good too and very cheap. salmon is alright. crab is pretty good, but is usually more expensive. theres always the california rolls too, which are good too. from what i hear sea urchin tastes horrible - i never bothered to order it though. guys, i think i'm going out for sushi tomorrow. i love sushi... i have a whole sushi making kit and a book about sushi and seaweed ready to go -- just need to find a place to get fresh fish that 'really is' fresh. a rule of thumb is if the fish smells like fish or has cloudy eyes then it's not fresh.

oh, mix the wasabi with your soy sauce. its really good. seaweed salads go great with sushi, so get one of those too. and drink iced tea since that goes well with it too.

you're all set, go eat some sushi!
                              www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Working...
                              X