sKIP APPRECIATION:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sKIP APPRECIATION:

Everyone that has , at one time or another asked our resident Guru a prep question or advice should be aware of his level of effort to not only respond to your inquiry but to offer such valuable insight at no charge, We must remember he is stacked with paying clients that deservingly get hi full attention. On the occasion I have asked a question, he has ben more than gracious with his response, even though you know he's all but pulling his hair out with his work load. I just want to publicly announce that I as well as most everybody else, Do appreciate your time and effort given to address a personal situation I have presented you. I value your inut and appreciate you taking some time to be such a philatropist.

I will work with you soon on YOUR terms, I promise! You deserve member loyalty from those of us you do help that are not clients , YET!

Thanks Bro, youre a huge reason people are flocking to this board.

Let all give a warm round of applause to Skip, a god damn genius by any measure!!!
    SweatMachine
    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Hooorah for the Boy Genius!!!! Thanks, Skip.

-R
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

agree 100%

Skip has helped a many of members and guests.

"Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

WOOOOoooooo....
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Re: SKIP APPRECIATION:

Originally posted by SweatMachine
          Everyone that has , at one time or another asked our resident Guru a prep question or advice should be aware of his level of effort to not only respond to your inquiry but to offer such valuable insight at no charge, We must remember he is stacked with paying clients that deservingly get hi full attention. On the occasion I have asked a question, he has ben more than gracious with his response, even though you know he's all but pulling his hair out with his work load. I just want to publicly announce that I as well as most everybody else, Do appreciate your time and effort given to address a personal situation I have presented you. I value your inut and appreciate you taking some time to be such a philatropist.

I will work with you soon on YOUR terms, I promise! You deserve member loyalty from those of us you do help that are not clients , YET!

Thanks Bro, youre a huge reason people are flocking to this board.

Let all give a warm round of applause to Skip, a god damn genius by any measure!!!
          I couldn't have said it any better.....Thanks a ton Skip.

Even when we were all at MC he always answered mine and everyone else's questions in a timely fashion.....great to be associated with a bro of Skip's caliber.
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I feell all warm and fuzzy... now lets cut the shit. The Estrogen is getting thick up in here.....
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

LOL.

:showoff:
              Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Something tells me that Skips name will become very well known in the coming months in the mainstream muscle magazines and whispered around this sport (cough.....just a thought I had)
                @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                  Something tells me that Skips name will become very well known in the coming months in the mainstream muscle magazines and whispered around this sport (cough.....just a thought I had)
                  LOL

Yeah, cough cough.

I was pleasantly surprised to see this thread. I have no hair to pull out so that can't happen. hehe It is always nice to hear props so I thank you much guys and especially Sweaty. I don't know about the genius part but momma always said not to argue with a compliment.

Thanks guys, it comes at a pretty good time, too.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Skip is the only bald guy I know that doesn't look like a roll on deoderant when he wears a turtle neck.

Just kidding boss man.

Skip gives his time to help many with thier body building goals. Thanks for all you do bro.
                    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

THANKS AGAIN SKIP FOR ALL THE HELP.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

THANKS FOR THE WEBSITE ALSO.

Comment

b unch of suck ups if you ask me!!
                        RIP my friend -KidRok

Comment

I know he has personally helped me with TONS of stuff
                          And genius is an understatement!

Comment

Originally posted by skipsgirlfriend
                            *Sigh* Is it me or did that darned Winnie switch the air conditioning off again...??

Comment

Originally posted by skipsgirlfriend
                              I know he has personally helped me with TONS of stuff
                              There's my beautiful girlfriend. Where oh where have you been? Has your husband not been letting you online again?

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                              Instagram: @intensemuscle
                              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                              X