m
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

what the fuck?
          The name is Richard not Rick

Comment

Valentino should never be mentioned in the same context as bodybuilding. The man has done a highly commendable job in turning our sport into a sideshow circus. Don't we have enough nails in our coffin without letting insane experiments free to wreak more havoc?

As to the last picture, it looks like someone tossed InHuman into the washing machine and washed the poor soul at the wrong temperature. He has shrunk something awful hasn't he? Well, at least , the detergent hasn't bleached away his fighting spirit. Look at the wee little beastie pose!

Comment

In that last one...is that a camel toe? He might be holding just a bit too much water too, eh?

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

LOL I just thought that was funny shit mixed in with an incredible couple pics....

a "hodgepodge" of physiological examples representing various alternated natural states of the huiman condition.
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

You know what was funny?

Right when I saw all of the pics I said to myself, "All I'm going to reply with is 'WTF'" and there rick did it for me.

Then I was going to post about the camel toe but Slide beat me to the punch.

Very good gents, very good.
                  Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
                    You know what was funny?

Right when I saw all of the pics I said to myself, "All I'm going to reply with is 'WTF'" and there rick did it for me.

Then I was going to post about the camel toe but Slide beat me to the punch.

Very good gents, very good.

those were my exact responses as well!!!!LOL
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                    X