Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Geography of Man and Woman

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 20, a woman is like Africa. Half discovered, half-wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30, a woman is like America. Well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, she is like India. Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, she is like Yugoslavia. Lost the war, haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, Very wide and borders are unpatrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia. A glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, they become like Afghanistan. Most everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 15 and 70, a man is like Iraq. Ruled by a dick.

That was very funny to me.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaha..

Comment

And the women say??

Comment

LMAO!

Do I look like I may need Massive reconstruction within a year or two?!?!?

Oh shit, should I post this? It ages me. Hmmm, but then again I should be proud of how I look at such an old age huh?

Should I delete this?
          Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
          Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
          www.TrueProtein.com
          *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
            LMAO!
            Do I look like I may need Massive reconstruction within a year or two?!?!?
            No idea, the avatar is too dark and too small for scientific observation.

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
              No idea, the avatar is too dark and too small for scientific observation.

Sounds like a hint to me....
              www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

I'd say that's fairly accurate. I'm just hoping in my case I'm like India at least until I hit 40.
                Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Sounds like a hint to me....
                  A rather delicate one.
                  Originally posted by american idol
                  I'd say that's fairly accurate. I'm just hoping in my case I'm like India at least until I hit 40.
                  I keep getting this funny feeling that American Idol is not exactly a very masculine fellow...

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                    A rather delicate one.

I keep getting this funny feeling that American Idol is not exactly a very masculine fellow...

Uh, IM^.......American Idol is a girl bro. lmao.
                    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Err...woops. Well, I couldn't tell from either the handle or the avatar could I? :grumpy: And he...I mean she...never told me... and I couldn't see her silhoutte from her either...oh boy! No wonder he...she..was coming across as a rather unmasculine fellow. Apologies!

Comment

Is IM blushing again?
                        www.TrueProtein.com

Comment

Is IM blushing again?
                          KidRok!! HELP!!! Your missus is harrassing me!!!! Give her a present! Take her on vacation. Buy her some flowers!!! She is making me acutely conscious of the ease of my facial blood flows!!! HEELLPP me you geriatric sod of an arthritic lobster!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IM^
                            Err...woops. Well, I couldn't tell from either the handle or the avatar could I? :grumpy: And he...I mean she...never told me... and I couldn't see her silhoutte from her either...oh boy! No wonder he...she..was coming across as a rather unmasculine fellow. Apologies!

Actually....the gender sign above the avatar is a dead giveaway...lmao.

IM^.....are you slippin' bro??? lYa know...they say the first thing to go is the mind. lol.
                            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
                              Actually....the gender sign above the avatar is a dead giveaway...lmao.

IM^.....are you slippin' bro??? lYa know...they say the first thing to go is the mind. lol.
                              I'm using the Utopia Skin. The gender sign hack was not installed on that so there IS no gender sign...

Incidentally, my mind and I parted company and went our separate ways quite a few years ago... I didn't have enough blood to supply my wedding tackle and my cerebral cortex at the same time...

Comment

Working...
                              X