Cartoons....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoons....

Why aren't they good anymore? Man, those of us who grew up in the 80's and early 90's had it all.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Ya, the good ol days!!! Bugs Bunny and the Roadrunner hour.
    Yosemite Sam! Johnny Quest!!
    Felix the Cat...lol
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

G-Force... Superfriends...

Comment

OOH RAHH!!
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by crewcut_usmc
          G-Force... Superfriends...
          damn i just had a flash back to the early 80s with g-force

remember starblazers

the theme:

fighting wiht the gamalons
          we wont stop until weve won
          evil men with evil schemes
          they cant destroy our dreams

we must..........be strong and brave
          our homes...............weve got to save

if we dont in just one year
          mother earth will dissapear

i couldnt remember that if someone asked me it just popped in my dome.
          time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

How about Quick Draw McGraw?

Comment

scooby doo.
              What particular body i currently occupy is trivial, the important thing is what i am becoming.

Comment

Gi Joe, Speed Racer,and Thundercats,Last but not least, He man, O and I for got tranformers. They were the shit!

Comment

Yeah man-the 80's had it all-Bugs, scooby, RR, Snoopy,

I still like to watch those shows when I can.
                  [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                  Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I must be old I was watching cartoons in the 70s. Super Friends was the greatest.
                    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Superfriends goes for me too!!! Anyone remember the Fantastic Four?? The Thing, The Human Torch, Dr. Richards, Sue Richards?? So many years ago, gee whizz!!!!

Comment

I used to love Wily E. Coyote and the Roadrunner...that was the shiggity shnaz...Anyway...youre right Jay, the cartoons of today arent as "cool"..or maybe we are just growing up? Although, my 3 yr old likes the Rugrats and I must admit..theyre pretty good.

Not a cartoon, but I still find myself watching reruns of Saved by the Bell..go figure...

-slide
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

i feel sorry for the youngsters today. all they get to watch is these crappy shows. but on a positive note, he man and ninja turtles seem to be making a comeback!!!

heres my life's story as it pertains to cartoons:

he-man, ninja turtles, and gi-joe were my faveorites when i was really little.. when i was like 12 i watched X-men and spiderman. a few years later i advanced to dbz.

today i like anime.. anybody here watch GTO? its hilarious. definately one of my faveorite animes.. golden boy is pretty funny as well.
                          www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
                            I must be old I was watching cartoons in the 70s. Super Friends was the greatest.

I'm having trouble trying to remember my fav's.
                            I watched Buggs Bunny, the Road Runner, that caveman guy who ended up on Scooby Doo......Captian CavvVVvveman! The Land Before Time....1/2 cartoon.
                            Oooo, what was that one with the 2 boys who had a friend from the ocean....some big creature. And didn't he have a family?
                            There was another weird show I liked. Hmmm, there's a theme starting.

Then in the 80's my boys watched; Fraggle Rock, Ninja Turtles, and such.
                            Then they youngest introduced us to the Rugrats (ick), SpongeBob Square Pants (love him), most anything on Nick-O-Lodian. Now he's into the teenage shows on the Nick channel.

God, I need a nap after all that typing.
                            Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                            www.TrueProtein.com
                            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
                            X