Internet Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Access

So how much are you guys payinng for you internet access? Is it DSL, cable, or dial-up?
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

We use cable.....It's 29 dollars a month..and faster than a mo-fo..But we also have our TV and one of our phones with the same company.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I'm sad to say I pay $45 for cable. Dial-up is just so damned slow.

Comment

Heck 19 bucks for cable, damn that seems cheap. 45 seems at the high side, damn comcast will get you every time with there first 3 months at 19.99 then they jack it up to 45 bucks.
        Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
        person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
        and in the right way, that is not easy.
        -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Originally posted by winnie
          Heck 19 bucks for cable, damn that seems cheap. 45 seems at the high side, damn comcast will get you every time with there first 3 months at 19.99 then they jack it up to 45 bucks.
          It's 29 bucks...normally 39, but we gave them our phone service and they dropped 10 bucks from the internet service...plus our phone bill is cheaper!! I'm sure they are making it up somewhere
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I got a "package" deal with cable and 6 billion channels (seems like) and cable internet for $84 a month...was cheaper than what I was paying before with just basic cable and cable internet...

-slide
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Cable, and it's 39 bucks a month.
              Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

dial up...sucks but it is free.

Comment

Cable $40....Now if I only had a working computer at home I'd be set.
                  Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                  Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X