Losing hair / baldness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing hair / baldness

Ahhhh everybody's favorite topic. Just wondering how many of you started losing your hair and just said fuck it and shaved it ever since. If so how old were you when it started, etc.

I'm 22 and of course the hair is already leaving me. I suppose it's not so bad but as the saying goes "you're your own worst critic"

Taking medicine delays the inevitable of course but I'm thinking about just taking it down to the dome, Skip style lol.
    TEAMSKIP

Don't worry about it!! I'm 46 and it seems like its been falling out forever, but most of it is still there...Just don't do the banana leaf comb over:p
    Remember..your not losing your hair...you are just gaining more face to wash
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

once i noticed my hair was getting thinner i shaved my head. no sense in trying to delay the inevitable, thats what happens when men grow up. so to those of you who havent lost any hair, its because your not really men. (j/k)
      What particular body i currently occupy is trivial, the important thing is what i am becoming.

Comment

Haven't really lost any yet. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.
        Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
        Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by sin
          once i noticed my hair was getting thinner i shaved my head. no sense in trying to delay the inevitable, thats what happens when men grow up. so to those of you who havent lost any hair, its because your not really men. (j/k)
          Now thats the right idea...if it gets to thin..shave it! Get the Kojack look going on..Chicks dig a tan bald head...don't you?
          Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I'm losing mine to, but it's not bad enough yet to shave it. I keep my hair short so it isn't so obvious. I am 31 yrs old and it started to leave when I was about 27 or so.
            "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
            X