How did your team do in the draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did your team do in the draft?

Well, we'll have to wait and see their performance, but how do you think they did?

My Raiders Went O-line crazy, which is fine by me. I'm no one of those idiot fans that will lose sleep because we didn't get a receiver or RB. I understand the importance of a Left tackle and a good center.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

I am a Dolphins and Carolina fan. I really wasn't impressed by either teams picks really. Miami didn't have a second or third....and the O line is gone en masse. Ricky Williams will get stuck alot this year,
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Damn if the Pats didn't do good. Belicheck has his crap together. I bet they go to the big dance again this year.

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I'm not a Charger fan, but they are the closest team..It was funny to watch them make Eli Manning and his family sweat it out...What a bunch of whinners! Please oh please don't pick our son, they said. So did he! It's just as well Eli..we don't want your spoiled rotten,silver spoon fed, pissy ass temper living out here anyway. Premadonna SOB!
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I agree Heck...playing in the NFL is a priveledge, no matter where you are.

I would rather be in SD than any other NFL city anyway. Marty is a good coach too.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSport
            I agree Heck...playing in the NFL is a priveledge, no matter where you are.

I would rather be in SD than any other NFL city anyway. Marty is a good coach too.
            In deed it is! Some of these guys are spoiled from the get go. Granted, they have a talent, but need to be a little more humble
            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I'm a Steeler fan and I guess they picked up a QB from Miami, OH that's supposed to be pretty good. I don't know though, we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

I think Eli Manning is getting a bum rap. He is not signed to a contract-so why the big deal. If you knew you could work for a number of different companies-Some with great ownership and others with poor. Why would you go to the company with poor ownership? If you have the power?

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

The broncos draft is well I don't know-I will tell you in three years.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Working...
                  X