Any softball players here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any softball players here?

Anyone play softball during the summer here?

Yes, I will be. It's for my friend's company.

We finished 4th place out of 8 last year. I played quite a few positions, but mostly left field.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I gave up softball several years ago. I excelled at football, BB, golf...always sucked at baseball/softball.

I was always the biggest guy in the league....and could hardly get the ball out of the infield, lol. I never even got close to a homerun.....
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Me again......we bad {hangs head}
        Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
        Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
        www.TrueProtein.com
        *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

I am playing this year. First time for me. I am in Right Field. I am really enjoying it
          If I replyed to this thread it most likely will die

[email protected]
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
            Me again......we bad {hangs head}
            Yes, unfortunately I saw your record and it was bad. But you were out to have fun.

Some of the guys I play with act like this is the major leagues. I want to win as much as the next guy, but the reality is I still have to get up and work in the morning.

Comment

Working...
            X