Any Travelagents on Board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Travelagents on Board?

Sure could use some help...Want to go get my daughter this summer in Germany...(her stepdads in the army) any way need to fly over pick her up fly right back home then 6 weeks later bring her back then get myself back home...these web sites for booking travel just are not set up for this....anybodys help would be greatly appreciated!
    GF
    The older I get the lighter the weights used to be...........

BUMP for you bro! Hope you get this worked out so you can see your little girl.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

back up to the top for you
      Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
      person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
      and in the right way, that is not easy.
      -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Thanx, just not having any luck i've been told I should get a round trip for no more than 6 or 7 hundred bucks, best I can find is like 15 hundred bucks thats like 6-7 grand just for airfare...theres got to be a better way. I heard there are some tricks to the trade,if you know how to use them,you can really save...my agent confirmed this but said it's against policy to tell me...that really sucks

Comment

best i can tell you is try orbitz or travelocity and make sure you travel over the weekend. a saturday night stay in germany will get you a much better rate than if you travel during the week. i have booked many trips for myself online and this is the best way to get a good rate and can cut costs more than in 1/2. all my trips always start on a saturday for this reason.

Comment

Bro, forget the travel agent...Not always the best way to go!! Check out www.cheaptickets.com
            Got my round trip tics to mexico there and saved a bundle

Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Thanx for the info.....
              GF

Comment

Working...
              X