Oh my gawd, you can see.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my gawd, you can see.....

The weekend from here!!!! Anyone have any exciting plans going on? I know a few from this board do!! Best of luck to you!!We all know who you are
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

not me brotha Heck, I'll be cleaning out my garage. I got entirely too much useless crap that will be hitting the curb come Sunday night.
    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

We will be looking for a place to move to...Im going to try and find a place by my work as right now, Im about 45-50 miles away. So much crap going on here..unfortunately, not much of it is very good. Hopefully Ill have good news of finding a place later on this weekend..plus, it supposed to be in 70's....

-slide
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I have to work over the weekend. It's only a few hours Saturday morning (for my PT job) and a few hours Sunday night (FT).

I should work on cleaning out my garage. I went in there this morning and couldn't find a damn think I was looking for.
        Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
        Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

I'm going vehicle shoppin...... Looking for an SUV...... And no not a denali or an escalade...... I'm a poor bastard, not some rich guy..... LOL
          ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
          MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

I got a nice SUV for ya crank.....You can pick it up cheap to.
            Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
            Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

[email protected]

Comment

All the girlies will be digging you in that ride.

Have a nice day.
              Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

[email protected]

Comment

That will be perfect for my 9 illigitimate children and me, when we visit gramma at the trailor park!!!
                ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Kinda looks like what some of Jerry Springers guests may drive to get on the show :p
                  Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I love buying new cars. It's a horrible addiction i have. I've had over 30 vehicles and I'm only 31 yrs old. Trying to hold onto the truck i have now though.
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Working...
                    X