Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Tried Waist Trainer For Body Shaping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Tried Waist Trainer For Body Shaping?

Greetings, I'm new here, Also I want to know how to use waist trainer for making your abdomen in shape. What are their results.
    Is it worthy to use thesewhen you are doing exercise? waist trainer

I have no experience with this and I want hones answer who used these undergarments before.
    Have a great day.

Thanks

The short and easy answer is "no."

Wearing a waste trimmer will not burn more fat in that area. If you were to wear a tight corset 24 hours a day, you might then be able to make your midsection smaller but it wouldn't be from a body fat standpoint.

Save your money. They are all hype.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Hi
      Several years ago I believed in this strange things. Then I met a doctor who explained me that it is impossible to burn fat in one part of your body. It was nice to think like that, but the reality is different. The best way to lose weight is to normalize your regime and do cardio - outside on this bike, or on a treadmill or on an exercise bike - it doesn't matter. The important thing is to burn more calories than you can gain
      Last edited by Leont; 09-08-2022, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leont View Post
        Hi
        Several years ago I believed in this strange things. Then I met a doctor who explained me that it is impossible to burn fat in one part of your body. It was nice to think like that, but the reality is different
        Thank you for the sensical response. Too many people set logic aside to believe this is possible.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa_098 View Post
          Greetings, I'm new here, Also I want to know how to use waist trainer for making your abdomen in shape. What are their results.

I have no experience with this and I want hones answer who used these undergarments before.
          Have a great day.

Thanks
          Yes I use my latex waist trainer which is I think best waist trainer.
          Last edited by malaika; 09-02-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Have a great day.

Thanks
            Last edited by leila88; 09-20-2022, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

Is it worthy to use waist trainer these when you are doing exercise? waist trainer

Have a great day.

Thanks
                Yes, I had used it and reduced my waist and weight. It's an amazing stuff if you know how to use it. Remember, not everyone's body is well suited for it so wear it after consultation with doctor or trainer. Thanks!

Comment

You can ask me about it if you've any confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Colady View Post
                    You can ask me about it if you've any confusion.
                    I'm curious as to how it reduces body fat levels. Also, what makes someone's body "well-suited" for it?

I'm all ears.

Skip

Comment

colady is corrct. if used PROPERLY a waist trainer can be a godsend. i went from 322 lbs. to 198 lbs ripped in less than two months. bodyfat % went from 48 % to 9 % at the same time. the belt was so effective i no longer had to train and was able to totally ditch my 9,000 calorie a day,, well thought out, carefully constructed diet plan put together by mr. mcdonald. i'm sure the tweaks i imposed upon the woefully inadequate doggcrapp style of training was a great help . also i no longer have to wear depends when deadlifting.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyduty View Post
                        colady is corrct. if used PROPERLY a waist trainer can be a godsend. i went from 322 lbs. to 198 lbs ripped in less than two months. bodyfat % went from 48 % to 9 % at the same time. the belt was so effective i no longer had to train and was able to totally ditch my 9,000 calorie a day,, well thought out, carefully constructed diet plan put together by mr. mcdonald. i'm sure the tweaks i imposed upon the woefully inadequate doggcrapp style of training was a great help . also i no longer have to wear depends when deadlifting.
                        I don't expect a response from him. I think he just wants to slow-play posting a link to sell this garbage.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                        X