Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Tried Waist Trainer For Body Shaping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Tried Waist Trainer For Body Shaping?

Greetings, I'm new here, Also I want to know how to use waist trainer for making your abdomen in shape. What are their results.
    Is it worthy to use thesewhen you are doing exercise? waist trainer

I have no experience with this and I want hones answer who used these undergarments before.
    Have a great day.

Thanks

The short and easy answer is "no."

Wearing a waste trimmer will not burn more fat in that area. If you were to wear a tight corset 24 hours a day, you might then be able to make your midsection smaller but it wouldn't be from a body fat standpoint.

Save your money. They are all hype.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Hi
      Several years ago I believed in this strange things. Then I met a doctor who explained me that it is impossible to burn fat in one part of your body. It was nice to think like that, but the reality is different

Comment

Originally posted by Leont View Post
        Hi
        Several years ago I believed in this strange things. Then I met a doctor who explained me that it is impossible to burn fat in one part of your body. It was nice to think like that, but the reality is different
        Thank you for the sensical response. Too many people set logic aside to believe this is possible.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
        X