Fertlility Protocol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fertlility Protocol

Please excuse me if this belongs in the Gear Forum.

Does anyone know where I can find Dante's Fertility Protocol? I have used the search function and it yielded several results, one of which Dante said to search his posts on HMG. However, I could not find any. Does anyone know where I can find his protocol? Curious to see if it is anything close to Dave Palumbo's.

5000 iu HCG every other day
    75 iu HMG every other day
    50mg Clomid every day

duration not specified.

Thanks,

BL3

Get a semen analysis. You may not need anything then go from there based on results. People have gotten pregnant with poor analysis before too.

Comment

Originally posted by intheflesh View Post
      Get a semen analysis. You may not need anything then go from there based on results. People have gotten pregnant with poor analysis before too.
      I got an analysis done about a year ago while I was on trt. I have cycled since then so I am guessing i am going to need some help.

BL3

Comment

What were the results?
        Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirkmoneyshot View Post
          What were the results?
          Sorry should have added that. Results were awful. As expected low sperm count and motility.

BL3

Comment

A couple things. HMG is extremely expensive and I would cross that off your list. You can look Dave's protocol up online and yes it uses HMG. My first advice is go to a fertility clinic and work with someone. They will be able to run tests and know for sure what is going on. If that is not something your looking to do then sticking with HCG and Clomid would be a possible option. Dave recommends 2,000 IU HCG EOD. I believe that is too much to start and would go with 1,000 IU EOD. If you are severely low then 2,000 IU might be a good choice. I just don't know your results. However you can always add more later. The addition of Clomid at 25 - 50 mg every day will help. Again you can always add. You will need to make the decision wether you get off TRT or continue while doing this. I personally think you would be just fine staying on a medical TRT dose (125 - 150 mg / week). Some will run this for several months. I error on the side of caution usually and say 3 weeks, take a 10 - 14 day break and then do another 3. Just me and you will have to make that choice.
            Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, you can achieve!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirkmoneyshot View Post
              A couple things. HMG is extremely expensive and I would cross that off your list. You can look Dave's protocol up online and yes it uses HMG. My first advice is go to a fertility clinic and work with someone. They will be able to run tests and know for sure what is going on. If that is not something your looking to do then sticking with HCG and Clomid would be a possible option. Dave recommends 2,000 IU HCG EOD. I believe that is too much to start and would go with 1,000 IU EOD. If you are severely low then 2,000 IU might be a good choice. I just don't know your results. However you can always add more later. The addition of Clomid at 25 - 50 mg every day will help. Again you can always add. You will need to make the decision wether you get off TRT or continue while doing this. I personally think you would be just fine staying on a medical TRT dose (125 - 150 mg / week). Some will run this for several months. I error on the side of caution usually and say 3 weeks, take a 10 - 14 day break and then do another 3. Just me and you will have to make that choice.
              Thank you very much for the feedback and advice. I have an appointment with my endocrinologist on the 23rd. I am going to ask for another semen analysis. I can post the results in this thread and then make a plan from there. Hopefully this will help others in my position.

BL3

Comment

I messaged dante last year, he suggests using lower hcg on above protocol to 250-300. Worked for us, we had a baby boy this year. I do caution though, Nolvadex/Clomid and HCG can raise risk of a blood clot. I had phlebitis on a varicose vein during the course.

Comment

Originally posted by esoog View Post
                  I messaged dante last year, he suggests using lower hcg on above protocol to 250-300. Worked for us, we had a baby boy this year. I do caution though, Nolvadex/Clomid and HCG can raise risk of a blood clot. I had phlebitis on a varicose vein during the course.
                  Hey thanks for the feedback. So you only used 300 iu HCG every otherday? Also, did you come off gear completely? TRT?

BL3

Comment

Ok its been a year so please forgive me, i dug my message to Dante he said the following ( contrary to what I said)

HCG 1000iu M W F
                    HMG 150iu of hmg tues thurs sat of the first week and then 75ius of the hmg tues thurs sat after that
                    Clomid 50mg ED only if you can take the emotional sides, if not switch to Nolva 20mg ED

I came completely off. However if I was to try for another, ( again this is me, limited knowledge) I would likely drop to TRT and introduce HCG at half/third of above dose for 3-6 months before going on protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by esoog View Post
                      Ok its been a year so please forgive me, i dug my message to Dante he said the following ( contrary to what I said)

HCG 1000iu M W F
                      HMG 150iu of hmg tues thurs sat of the first week and then 75ius of the hmg tues thurs sat after that
                      Clomid 50mg ED only if you can take the emotional sides, if not switch to Nolva 20mg ED

I came completely off. However if I was to try for another, ( again this is me, limited knowledge) I would likely drop to TRT and introduce HCG at half/third of above dose for 3-6 months before going on protocol.
                      This is great feedback. Thank you. How much of dent did that HMG put in your wallet? I have been researching and it looks pretty expensive. Not that it matters really, my wife and I really want kids. But I heard those are expensive too. lol

BL3

Comment

I went throu a process like this last year.

Was on gear for a long time, had ZERO sperm and me and the wife wanted kids.

Was put on (all pharma and by the fertility doctor):

HMG 75 iu x3 per week
                        HcG 6500 iu x 2 per week

Pregnyl isn't available here, so we used ovitrelle, and that comes in 6500 iu pens.

3 months of this, took a new test and had a sperm count 10 times over the low normal limit.

1 month later the wife is pregnant and we're expecting twins, com November.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimovic View Post
                          I went throu a process like this last year.

Was on gear for a long time, had ZERO sperm and me and the wife wanted kids.

Was put on (all pharma and by the fertility doctor):

HMG 75 iu x3 per week
                          HcG 6500 iu x 2 per week

Pregnyl isn't available here, so we used ovitrelle, and that comes in 6500 iu pens.

3 months of this, took a new test and had a sperm count 10 times over the low normal limit.

1 month later the wife is pregnant and we're expecting twins, com November.

Badass man! Congratulations! Thank you for contributing that. Testimonies like this are much needed and appreciated.

BL3

Comment

Originally posted by Blacklion3 View Post

Badass man! Congratulations! Thank you for contributing that. Testimonies like this are much needed and appreciated.

BL3
                            Glad to help.

One thing that i always say is lay off the internet protocols and Dr Google and find a good professional and stick to what he prescribes. It works!

Comment

Working...
                            X