Removing body hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing body hair

Saw some old threads here concerning this topic, but of course new trimmers come out all the time. What do you folks suggest for electric or battery powered body shavers/trimmers?
    I don't want to use a normal multi-blade razor. I feel the electric ones are better for me. Need a new one, looking for suggestions...

For body hair, I've used the mangroomer for years. I've ordered (it) off of Amazon but you can, of course, buy direct.

For the nether regions....the Lawnmower 3.0 by Manscaped (they have other useful products there too, if that's your thing).

-s
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

I use this one: https://www.target.com/p/philips-nor...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

It was $35 and gets the job done. If I want to go closer I'll use the "One Blade" I have for my face but it takes longer because it's a smaller blade head.

Comment

Just trimmers like the beard or hair clippers on lowest level. Don’t want ingrowns

Comment

Thx guys..

Comment

Working...
          X