Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your state doing as far as returning to normal right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justaguy View Post

I went to mine this morning for cardio and every other machine was taped off. They are asking us to wash hands when we enter and when we leave and sanitize our equipment before and after use. I'm not sure before use makes sense but I'll do whatever I can to keep it straight.
    If you wash your hands when you get there, you are less likely to bring IN any germs or a virus.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

The earliest anything can open here in Illinois is May 29th, the governor has instituted an incredibly long drawn out plan that won't let places like restaurants and bars open for dine in business until late June, which will be after many of them will be closed for good. We've been closed for 2 months and the state finally opened up a portal so that 10-99 employees can apply for unemployment and within a day a million or so people had their personal information exposed to hackers. But we do have it bad, in a state of 12,670,000 people there are 4,000 people in the hospital with Covid. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. 86% of the state's deaths from Covid are 60 and older. I get needing to be careful but there are ways to do that without destroying people financially. Did I mention our governor is a billionaire who has a stake in a Covid testing company? And a company that does the data entry for Covid testing? And that he brags about doing more testing than any state?
      It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

If you wash your hands when you get there, you are less likely to bring IN any germs or a virus.

Skip
        Yeah good call, I just roll out of bed take my bronkaid and caffeine and go in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

I am very sorry to hear this and I don't blame you for not being open to discussing it. My condolences to you and your family.

Skip
          Originally posted by PhilZen View Post
          Sending my heart out to you Spleen, hang in there brother
          Thanks for your care and support guys.

Comment

Waiting it out. Only thing change in my state is car washers are now open which I couldn’t understand why they were close. You don’t have to get out of the car lol

Comment

still nothing here...waiting for announcements...and waiting and waiting....and ordering more home gym shit because its not looking good
              "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
              ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Other parts of the state 'opened' two weeks ago, however, our area was pushed another two weeks, set to open this Friday. Still several restrictions, masks now mandatory (even after our Governor was caught not 'social distancing' nor wearing a mask stating he was unprepared and will 'do better'). It's not enforceable by the police...but nothing more infuriating than: 'do as I say, not as I do'.

In any case, restaurants can open with 50% capacity, but only with outdoor seating (same for wineries/breweries, etc...those are hyuuuuge in this area). Gym still not able to open unless the workouts are done outside (my Gold's doesn't really have that capability). So, I think we are still looking at end of June/beginning of July for the gym to open. Just glad businesses can attempt to open this weekend; hate to see how much damage has been done with places that remain closed (forever).

-s
                "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                X