Supersport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supersport

Damn, you're all over the place...LOL, glad to have you over here bud!

Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: Supersport

[QUOTE]Originally posted by winnie
    [B]Damn, you're all over the place...LOL, glad to have you over here bud!

I am just tryin to keep up with you guys!!!!lol!

I am glad to be here man...and I am very happy to see so many familiar faces too. I think this place is going to ROCK!!!!! It is a very good mix of Mods here at the moment.

I am probably going to spend all of my time here and at one other board.....
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Re: Re: Supersport

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SuperSport
      [B]
      Originally posted by winnie

I am probably going to spend all of my time here and at one other board.....
      Haha...you're stalking the lovely Sachet aren't you, you little sneaky devil...:p

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Supersport

Haha...you're stalking the lovely Sachet aren't you, you little sneaky devil...:p
        Can't say I would pass up the opportunity if it arised.....Actually I have only corresponded with her through the boards. Looks like I will be writing an article or 2 for BM. She invited me over there last week...I am going to pm her tonight and tell her about IM and see if she wants to join up. After everything gets rolling along pretty good here, you know once everything calms a little after the initial burst I am going to ask you guys if I can post the same articles in a forum here...you know, cutting edge medical therapies and such, diet, herbal, etc. Not necessarily directly related to BBing, but of course a body must be healthy to grow.
        I was curious if that was her in the avater, but I wasn't going to be rude and ask. I am sure she gets hit on 24/7....especially with all the testosterone flowing on the boards lol! I will probably give her a break on that from my end, but hey , if you wanna put in a good word for a bro it sure would be a nice gesture on your part!lol!

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

LOL...sure let me call her tonight and put that good word in for you...

PM her tell her to get over here...

Comment

LOL...sure let me call her tonight and put that good word in for you...

PM her tell her to get over here...
            I did send her a PM.....so now you make the call!!!!!lmao!!!

On second thought.....maybe I shouldn't ask you to make the call!! jk man.

Comment

Sachet is grrrreat!

Hope she makes it over here!
              ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
              MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

She needs to come over here, I agree. I love her avatars.
                Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Working...
                X