Archery’s Elk Opens This Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archery’s Elk Opens This Friday!

Was thinking about what I could bring with me to throw in some water while dropping and gaining elevation at 8k-10k. I was thinking some Karboload, L Cituline, L Arginine, Creatine, Taurine, and some BCAA’s/ECAA’s to sip on while playing in the mountains. Maybe some Beta Alanine?

What do you guys think? Something that’ll give me needed energy/calories between lunch and dinner when I get back to my tent. I got a protein shake for lunch and dinner after my meals.

STRIVING TO BE THE BEST HUSBAND, FATHER, & FRIEND I CAN BE. BEING THE MOST JACKED WOULDNT HURT EITHER...

I don't hunt (not because I'm against it but I find it boring lol) but I do know elevation quite well after living at 9k feet for years in Colorado.
    Hydration is important, of course, but you aren't likely going to be doing a lot of exhaustive work, right? I mean, you will have to hike to wherever you plan to sit and wait for a shot, but it seems there would be a LOT of down time where you aren't doing much of anything other than getting to your destination.

My point is that I don't know if it is going to be so exhausting that you need a lot of supplements. Of course, you might be limiting food intake so that you don't have to take a shit, so there's that. lol If so, liquid carbs and protein should help but beta alanine, creatine, taurine, etc., aren't going to provide any real benefit that I can think of. EAAs or BCAAs might help sustain you between meals, I suppose, but you might be overthinking this a little bit.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
    X