Workout From Hell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workout From Hell!!

Yesterday I had a balls to the wall workout.....one for the ages,lol.

I have eliminated 80% of my carbs for the last 3 days....got on the scale before w/o and lost 3 pounds. Oh crap!!

Got into my w/o....did chest and back, alternating sets.

My flatbech BB was just a little off.....everything else was pure power. I was tearing some stuff up! Guess the little bit of water I had lost coupled with a super dark tan, man I had some nice definition in my delts. OH YEAH!!!

I decided to do arms also....I usually don't train all these muscle groups together, but I knew it would be 2 days before I got back to the gym.
    I gulped down half a shake, some funky pineapple slosh the gym had free promos with, rested for 5 minutes.....blew my bi's and tri's up too.

I was totally spent for the rest of the day....
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Some of my best workouts are on days when I feel like crap or feel like heading home instead of working out. Now, when I feel like this I always go in, just in case I have one of these workouts.

Comment

Sounds like it was a pretty good day in the gym bro....might have been hell while there, but looking back it looks like it was well worth it. Love those days!

-slide
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Yeah man...I was totally stoked...tearing up some stuff.
        Sore as hell now, lol.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
        X