Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone hear Condeleeza Rice's testimony today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone hear Condeleeza Rice's testimony today?

    ....I did...she ROCKED! They tried to trip her up, but NO WAY...she didn't allow that crap to happen. I'm so proud of her.

    Lift light and ya never get tight ~

  • #2
    What was it about? Ahh, I guess I'll find out today on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm sure he'll put a new twist on it

      Lift light and ya never get tight ~

      Comment


      • #4
        I DID!! SHE KICKED ASS.. i love the fact that the demo's completely ignore the fact that clinton was in there during many attacks on american interests (including the first trade center bombing) and try to pin all of it on her and the current administration..even though they were in there only 9 months of the plot and clinton was there 8 years.. as much as i like cheny. i think bush needs to look at condi rice as a possible vice pres..she is articulate and backs up what she says.. kinda attractive too lol.. :p

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: anyone hear Condeleeza Rice's testimony today?

          Originally posted by cat
          ....I did...she ROCKED! They tried to trip her up, but NO WAY...she didn't allow that crap to happen. I'm so proud of her.
          didn't get time today, but maybe I can pull it up on the Bloomberg terminal tommorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing what she has to say.


          Comment


          • #6
            NBC quietly mentioned that Clinton was questioned for 3 hours in a "private" setting. Ms. Rice goes in front of the entire world and Clinton gets yet another perk. *sigh*

            Oops, I said I wouldn't post on political topics. I just can't help myself sometimes.

            Skip


            Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: @intensemuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP
            TikTok: @intensemuscle


            For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

            Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Skip
              NBC quietly mentioned

              LMAO....that's a good one! How do you "quietly mention that on National TV? You're cracked me up! LOL....
              that Clinton was questioned for 3 hours in a "private" setting. Ms. Rice goes in front of the entire world and Clinton gets yet another perk. *sigh*
              That man has an angel on his shoulder...I mean, just about anything he does, he's covered...he's a hero in soooooo many people's eyes...he repulses me!

              Oops, I said I wouldn't post on political topics. I just can't help myself sometimes.

              Skip
              Why not! We need debates to learn from another; besides, when it comes to politics, I'm usually right about everything ~ LMAO...kidding!

              Lift light and ya never get tight ~

              Comment


              • #8
                Jon Stewart made her look rather foolish. But then again, he only samples things, you don't get to see and hear things in it's entirety.
                Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jaywooly
                  Jon Stewart made her look rather foolish. But then again, he only samples things, you don't get to see and hear things in it's entirety.
                  LOL...that's okay, MSNBC "Hardball", made her look like an idiot too ~ it's amazing what "editing" can do 'eh? LOL

                  Lift light and ya never get tight ~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thats okay.. i think only 15 people in the nation actually watch HARDBALL.. i am still amazed at how poised she stayed after all the stupid questions thrown at her to trip her up.. i would have snapped..lol :angry:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LATS
                      thats okay.. i think only 15 people in the nation actually watch HARDBALL.. i am still amazed at how poised she stayed after all the stupid questions thrown at her to trip her up.. i would have snapped..lol :angry:
                      LMAO!!! True, and I'm one of 'em...soooo hooked on MSNBC, CNN ...swear, I need a life! LOL

                      Lift light and ya never get tight ~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I truly had something to say about her, but will remain reserve and keep my comments to myself
                        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Heckman
                          I truly had something to say about her, but will remain reserve and keep my comments to myself
                          Why? If you disagree, you shouldn't be afraid to say it...my God, we'll just whip you, that's all...LOL...

                          Seriously though, everyone's entitled to their opinion

                          Lift light and ya never get tight ~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by cat
                            Why? If you disagree, you shouldn't be afraid to say it...my God, we'll just whip you, that's all...LOL...

                            Seriously though, everyone's entitled to their opinion
                            I didn't say I disagreed. It was something not nice and I don't like to get into political stuff.....So let the whipping begin
                            Last edited by Heckman; 04-09-2004, 08:35 PM.
                            Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ohhhhhh...so you're into the whipping huh? Okay, bend over~


                              Okay, that ought do ya for a while

                              Lift light and ya never get tight ~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X