X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweatMachine
    quote:Originally posted by SuperSport
    Name? What name?Lol.

Her name was Lola. Dated her for 3 years, had a lotta fun.

I was thinking more on the lines of: Lola, L-O-L-A- Lola,
    She walk like a woman,but talk like a man oh my Lola! L-O-L-A Lola

Man....that's just foul. Funny, but foul!
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Out on my snowmobile in 2000 up in Canada with some blonde-haired blue-eyed French waitress ......thank God for hand warmers.
      TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
        Confessional box

oh sweaty you're a bad man!!!

l-o-l-a lola, is a way better song!!!

the other was kinda turbo gay wasn't it.

Comment

Bally's Health Club at 4:00 am ~ this is self condemnation LOL

Lift light and ya never get tight ~

Comment

A church (I'll be joining slide and SweatMachine in hell) and in the park on a picknic table. We got caught by a dept. sheriff and kicked out of the park.
            Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
            Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by saturn
              A church (I'll be joining slide and SweatMachine in hell) and in the park on a picknic table. We got caught by a dept. sheriff and kicked out of the park.
              LMAO.

I would have asked the cop for his hancuffs and put them to good use!!!!!!!
              [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
              Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
              X