Thanks Trueprotein!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Trueprotein!

i just got my protein man that was fast. i had to try it and it tastes better than optimum. i got the chocolate flavor and sucralose it mixes well and tastes great. you have made a loyal customer here.
    time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

jipped genes, Yes by far the best company I have ever delt with, fast and excellent products.

Um just beware, the last 15 lb bag of Ion Exchange I got, had a button from a pair of overalls in it, I looked real close and it said, "property of tpc", DC did warn me that tpc likes to roll around in the stuff like it is money or something, I even talked to someone that found a neon yellow headband in their bag, but I told them, no tpc doesn't like yellow, it belongs to DC...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
      jipped genes, Yes by far the best company I have ever delt with, fast and excellent products.

Um just beware, the last 15 lb bag of Ion Exchange I got, had a button from a pair of overalls in it, I looked real close and it said, "property of tpc", DC did warn me that tpc likes to roll around in the stuff like it is money or something, I even talked to someone that found a neon yellow headband in their bag, but I told them, no tpc doesn't like yellow, it belongs to DC...
      lol
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human

You crack me up, bro. hehe

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

i only found a bloody bandaid with a scab on it and a couple of used pins but other than that it was good. JOKE!

i am very pleased i blended up a shake with 2 scoops of my protein table spoon of natty PB and some oat meal with skim milk and ice it was AWSOME!
          time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

Working...
          X