NCAA Tournament Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Tournament Pool

Anybody do one this year and win anything??

I won one....hit for $250.

Nice job!...I decided to keep my 50 bucks this year.
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

No and I am glad I didn't! I would have lost bigtime! I did have Geaorgia Tech in the finals but w/ Duke!

TH
      For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I would have lost too. Glad I didn't get in this year. Come to think, I never do well in NCAA BB.
        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

i won the beyondmass contest. picked the final four right but f*ckin uconn messed it up. still won a couple bottles of clen...
          You can't grill it if you don't kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by HunterGatherer
            i won the beyondmass contest. picked the final four right but f*ckin uconn messed it up. still won a couple bottles of clen...
            damn...we should start a board here and give away test, eq, tren.....that would be cool!!

Comment

Didnt win a damn thing on the mens...but did win a couple bucks for the womens...

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
              X