News Today....warning explicit content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Today....warning explicit content

Well by now most have you have seen the news today. The American civilians in a very Somalian like scene were dragged throught the streets in Iraq after a bomb exploded thier SUV. Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but first off, let us all pray for the families of these induviduals!!!! Secondly, I never been angrier in my whole life. Thise motherfuckers are running around showing victgory sgns and one 12 year old boy is quated as sayiong that he is happy to see this. To tell you the truth we ought to go in and fucking tear that town to shreds, this has gone too far. Supposedly this town is one of, if not the most aggresive towns left in Iraq. Im so angry right now i dont know what to do! If it were up to me Id have the whole thing napalmed. Anyway just needed to vent. Please everyone pray for the victims and thier familes!!!!!!

Drop a hydrogen bomb on those mothafukkers.

Comment

My mother allways told me to treat others as you would like to be treated. WELL! Time to start treating them the way they treat us.:2guns: :Punch:

Comment

Ive got a bro in Bagdad working as a civilian contractor..... this shit is scarey...
        SweatMachine
        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

I saw the video footage of them celebrating in the streets...looked like a mob of savages. These people do not value human life. I think you all are right about bombing those fuckers with a hydrogen bomb like Hiroshima....then we'll see what they have to say! All these suicide bombings and terror ED, makes me think they could use a little of their own medicine! A nice H-Bomb and then we take over the oil and wipe any Al Queta wanna bes off the planet.

Comment

I grew up in a Marine Corps town...Camp Lejuene, NC. Got lots of friends in the Marines.....I know it was civilians getting killed over there this time...but this whole middle east situation is getting worse.
            I think we should drop some serious hardware over there and turn all that sand into glass.
            [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
            Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

I don't even know how to respond. I will say that I share your anger.
              Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

I love how these motherfucker are waving the victory sign and THREATENING AMERICA. Yeah, your right you fucking iraqi youve beaten America, we give up, LOL How bout some naplam asshole, they are so fucking dumb!!!!!!!!!!!:2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns:

Comment

you should just leave that fukkin land.. and they can live like savages and start killing each other...

Comment

Seeing stuff like that just pisses me off. If they attack us we should attack them. Right in the middle of thier celebration drop a nice little bomb and let the cameras catch that for the nightly news.
                    Any views or opinions expressed in this forum or in personal correspondences are purely for entertainment purposes and are obviously the product of a deeply troubled mind.

Have a nice day.
                    Saturn……

[email protected]

Please visit our Sponsor

Custom Nutrition Warehouse

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X