Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas

Well, on our trip to Havasu, We'll likely be spending a day and night (not sleeping over tho) in Las Vegas. I'm thinking on a Thursday.

I've been asking around here at work and some people have a few suggestions here and there.

I've been told to hit up the Palms. Someone told me that the GhostBar was pretty awesome.

Also, I was told to go eat at the Excalibur and watch the midevil fighting while enjoying a chicken.

Can you people suggest anything else fun to do while in Vegas? I ask this mostly because we'll only have limited time there and I want to make the best of it.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Go have dinner up in the Stratosphere Rest. Great views of the city. Then go ride that sling shot ride after dinner on the very top of the building. If you don't barf...look forward to having your asshole wrapped around your neck
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Originally posted by Heckman
      Go have dinner up in the Stratosphere Rest. Great views of the city. Then go ride that sling shot ride after dinner on the very top of the building. If you don't barf...look forward to having your asshole wrapped around your neck
      rofl!!!

If I ever make it to Vegas, I'm going straight to the top of the Stratosphere for that ride!!!

Comment

hey guys, sorry to hijack this 3 year old thread, but i'm currently on a vacation in vegas and I'm searching for a good affordable place to work out. i live near chinatown plaza beside spring mountain road. thanks in advanced !

Comment

las vegas is amazing

sorry, i know i didnt answer ur question :p

Comment

Working...
          X