Had to put my cat to sleep today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to put my cat to sleep today

She was almost 11 years, and it feels terrible....

It sucks putting animals down. It took my grandma months to get over putting her dog down.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

i feel for you, i had 2 cats i saved off the streets a few years back, somebody ran over one of them, then 2 months later my 2nd one, which honestly was my best friend, this cat was like a dog (was not like your typical shitty cat) straight up had a heart attack one saturday morning. honestly tthis was one of the most tramatic events watching the cat freak out at the end of the bed then just say good bye.

i'll admit it, i cried like i just lost my entire family. you get attached to those little fur balls. anyway, my condolences, i know it is tough.

tpc
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

yeah I cried like a baby.. Same here, my cat was like a dog and my best friend

Comment

Sorry to hear about that bro....sucks!

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Bro I feel for you, I had to put down my buddy last year... still havent got over it..
            he was 13 y/o
            SweatMachine
            (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Its always tough losing something close to you, i am sorry to hear this bud.
              Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
              person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
              and in the right way, that is not easy.
              -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Sorry about your little friend drol.......

Stay strong bro!
                TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

sorry to hear that about your cat. can you tell us a little about him/her......

Comment

well. She was the best cat ever, she followed me everywhere I went, My best friend and she will be missed alot! She was always sleeping by my side, and it was very tough to be there and to say goodbye when she got the injection, but the good thing is that it was painless for her. It was the best thing to do coz she had a tumor on her stomach... She will be on my mind forever.

Comment

a month ago....

Comment

Its hard to believe how damn attached we can get to animals.... The really do become part of you . There will never be another like the last one, but there will be a new unique personality that will help you get over the last, and become your new best friend. The beauty of animals is the just want to be loved....
                        SweatMachine
                        (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

you guys are making want to a new puppy, and that's not a snide remark, I'm serious. I want a blonde lab.

sorry to hear about cat Anadrol.
                          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Originally posted by Anadrol
                            well. She was the best cat ever, she followed me everywhere I went, My best friend and she will be missed alot! She was always sleeping by my side, and it was very tough to be there and to say goodbye when she got the injection, but the good thing is that it was painless for her. It was the best thing to do coz she had a tumor on her stomach... She will be on my mind forever.
                            Even though it was tough for you, you know you did the right thing for her. thanks for sharing

Keep you're head up 'drol.

Comment

Animals, depsite the commonly used innuendos, often turn out to be better company and friends than real people. I feel for you Anadrol, seriously. Best therapy my friend? Get another kitten in a couple of weeks. Trust me on this.

Comment

Working...
                              X