Favorite MLB team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite MLB team?

Mine is the Oakland A's. Can't believe Tejada is gone, he was a leader like no other.

Looks like Chavez needs to step up.

No one can argue our pitching, the best in the league.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Go Padres.!!!!...what the hell is a padre?
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

JayW - this is where we go our separate ways.....NY Yankees for me.

I'm not sold on this new team that George bought. Money doesn't make great teams, just look at the NY Rangers.

The A's have got great pitching......

Comment

Damn the Yankees lineup is scary.

Oh, I was hoping one would dispute my "best pitching" remark, lol.
        Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

NY Yankees since I was a young lad, but as MM said "$$$ can't buy a great team".
          TRAIN...because it's in your blood, EAT...because you need to feed the machine...and REST to grow for the next day of INTENSITY!

Comment

Wacth out for those Cubbies this year...I think the curse maybe over!

Oakland would be one of my favorite teams, i have a couple.
            Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
            person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
            and in the right way, that is not easy.
            -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

You know those guys use dem steroids to hit the ball, dont you? I will just have no part of that...

Ok, now that Ive got that out of my system..Ive always rooted for the cubbies, but I really cant sit down and watch baseball on TV until the playoffs/series...maybe the Tigers will only lose 100 this year?

-slide

"When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
              X