Nicknames?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicknames?

Do you have any nicknames that you hate? Or what about nicknames you like?

Here's mine:

JJ - (hate it, given to me by one of my teachers my junior year in HS. All those damn freshaman girls called me it until I gratuated)

(my last name) - (Def. used the most.......not really opposed to it. The reason it's used is because I have 2 other friends with the same first name. Just a fun fact, BiggerStronger and I have the same 1st name)

Papa Beaver - (This one is self appointed so I don't know if it counts. I call myself that because when I get drunk I tell stories like a mofo. Papa Beaver's Stort time was a kids show on Nick)

Jay - (This one is used the least, mostly by people who don't know me. It's part of my 1st name)

Joe Rag the Shit Bag - (I was called this one by one of my dad's friends. I asked what my wrestling name should be and there it was)
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Lol, I have one I hate, some of my friends calls me Bäckis, you can't pronounce it coz you don't have the Ä in your alphabeth.
    It's part of my last name...

and I'm also use to be called stud

Comment

Like jaywooly said both of us have the same first name so often people call me by my last name...I also have been coined the name Big Sexy by one of my friends....also some call me sluts because it sounds similar to my name...lol...Actually that name started because a teacher in college thought my name contained the word slut...lmao
      Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggerStronger
        Like jaywooly said both of us have the same first name so often people call me by my last name...I also have been coined the name Big Sexy by one of my friends....also some call me sluts because it sounds similar to my name...lol...Actually that name started because a teacher in college thought my name contained the word slut...lmao

He's right....

They call him big sexy

and slutts

Could it be any better?

Comment

I think I set a world record with the amount of nicknames I had as a kid. I didn't like a couple that I won't mention.

My little league football coach nicknamed me " Killer" ...it is very close to being part of my last name. That one was cool.

I have a rather odd last name that gets absolutely butchered by people who don't have a firm grasp on the English Language.

I had a couple of nicknames by my fraternity brothers too.
          Dynamo was one. I didn't like the other one, lol.
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

at work they call me asshole or bastard. i hear those the most so i guess they are my nicknames. i gotta find a new job.
            time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

my old nickname was "Stallion"

its a long story, but the name stuck for years.......
              SweatMachine
              (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                my old nickname was "Stallion"

its a long story, but the name stuck for years.......

Ummmm, as in Rocky?
                Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                www.TrueProtein.com
                *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Back in HS I had "Spanky" "Haas" and of course my last name. I think all coaches called kids by their last name.
                  If I replyed to this thread it most likely will die

[email protected]
                  [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by saks
                    Back in HS I had "Spanky" "Haas" and of course my last name. I think all coaches called kids by their last name.

I forgot about Haas. My mom called me that as a kid. Like in Bonanza, lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X