Eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles?

Who thinks the Eagles are SuperBowl bound this year?
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

T.O. Will definitely help them get there, he's still a cocky asshole though. Did you see the interview with him about 2 weeks ago in his house? They were interviewing him in front of his statue of himself in the hallway of his own house.
    Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
    person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
    and in the right way, that is not easy.
    -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Yes, he is a bastard. But he is a great receiver.

Who is the team to beat in the NFC this year? I have to say Eagles.
      Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

If they stay healthy, there should be no reason they cant contend again. But you never know when the injury bug will strike...look at what happened w/ Vick in Atl..they go 2-10 without him. I dont think anything that drastic (record) would happen with Philly, but you never know.

The draft is about a month away so we will see what happens as well.

Other NFC teams to be up there too could be STL and Dallas...Carolina back as well?

-slide
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

The Eagles are going to be tough. If TO messes up just a little those Philly fans are going to get all over him.

I think Carolina and St. Louis will be tough.
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
          X