Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First shift as a bouncer will be tonight......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know its kinda funny, many years ago when I bounced in Detroit, you could fuck people up, it was great, then I come to Ca, my first night this asshole thought he was a bad ass, so I used his head to open the panic bar on the door, then used the blacktop to scrape up his skin. The owner said, "you can't hurt people, I will get sued", so what was I supposed to do, use a kind word, sure enough the guy sued and I lost my job. Funniest thing I ran into this asshole about two months later, hehe, he doesn't know where I live and the club shut down, hehe.

Oh good advice, do not wear a real tie, drunk fucks like to pull it, I always wore a clip on...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

DAMN!!!! No chokeholds????

Guess the next option is to make people bleed then.......

Cool thing about choking someone out is watching them drool all over themselves when they are out like a light....
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

SuperSport, How about shitting their pants, hehe...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by crankin'stein
          And for the guys who mentioned choke holds, the manager told me up front not to use them...... He said there is only a legit reason to use a choke hold maybe once a year...... Other then that everyone else can be taken care of without one. It would be fun to choke someone out tho..... LOL
          I'm sorry but a manager may be able to tell me the bar policies but when it comes to how to handle physical confrontation, especially when its my ass on the line, thats when I go to work another bar!
          Would he rather you punch someone leaving evidence in the way of marks and blood????
          -KidRok-
          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
            I'm sorry but a manager may be able to tell me the bar policies but when it comes to how to handle physical confrontation, especially when its my ass on the line, thats when I go to work another bar!
            Would he rather you punch someone leaving evidence in the way of marks and blood????
            Good Point.

Well the manager that told me that is a very relaxed guy, and I'm sure I wouldn't get in any trouble for actually doing it. He just told me I shouldn't......
            ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
            MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
              Kid they have to say that to cover there ass, I've never worked at club/bar where the manager has giving the ok to do this, but like crank stated when it came down to it and it had to be used...the manager would have his buddy in one next to me.
              Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
              person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
              and in the right way, that is not easy.
              -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

My experiences of work the door made me a much more aggressive person with a deminished tolerance for drunks. How many time , while telling someone that theyve had enough and they had to go, have you heard "Whos gonna make me?" or " Im not going anywhere" after a liitle time in the bar you'll learn to end the conversation right there and immediatly "encourage" them to go.Theres no since trying to talk to em....a little body weight goes a long way.. one other tip, ALWAYS win the Psycological war as fast as possible...... Im sure some of you know exactly what Im talking about....
                SweatMachine
                (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Originally posted by winnie
                  Kid they have to say that to cover there ass, I've never worked at club/bar where the manager has giving the ok to do this, but like crank stated when it came down to it and it had to be used...the manager would have his buddy in one next to me.
                  guess I 've never been in the situation were they had to tell me what to do. I always approach the job in a professional maner and took care of what needed to be done. But again I emphasize that I always tried negotiation 1st depending on the situation but when it was time to go to the dance I was going to lead.
                  -KidRok-

Comment

ROGER that!!! Just remember one rule:

Its easier to get forgiven than to get permission.
                    SweatMachine
                    (pronounced: Swet-Mow-Sheen)

That which we manifest lies before us.

Comment

Originally posted by SweatMachine
                      Its easier to get forgiven than to get permission.
                      and that goes double when dealing with a wife!
                      Like, "honey can I buy a new Harley?" vs. "honey, I'm sorry I bought that new Harley I'll be more considerate next time."

In which example above do you think you will actually end up with the new Harley?
                      -KidRok-

Comment

Crank....keep us updated on the whole scene would ya?!

Post some pics too if ya can....girls dressed to kill....guy's getting smashed up....
                        you know...some good stuff!!

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
                        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                          SuperSport, How about shitting their pants, hehe...
                          Oh, that is a good one. Here this whole time I thought they were shitting themselves cause I told them I was gonna stomp a mud puddle in their azz.

I am glad I got all that stuff out of my system years ago.

Now I lead a mellow and relaxed, peaceful kind of life. Aaahhhh.

Comment

LOL

I have never punched anyone in my life. I am probably the most mellow guy on this board. Someone talks drunk shit I just laugh it off. They look like the asshole not me-Besides I don't need to protect my honor because he is an ignorant Ass. I have been punched a few times-I got jumped by 3 guys in Wisconsin but the cops rolled up and Was just getting a hold of them.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Hell I have not hit anyone in anger in years, but I still punch people just for the hell of it...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Thanks for the tips, and comments. I'll keep you guys updated.
                                ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
                                MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X