Hey SS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey SS!

Hey , I was just wondering... When are you supposed to fly to Europe, and what are you gonna do there.. just curious.

I will be going to Europe in either Dec or Jan....I would really like to go during the summer months but I have made some wholesale changes with my work....I doubt I can get more than 5 days off at a time in the summer. Of course just the amount of time in the air equates to about 3 days....
    probably going to hit Germany for sure, maybe Russia on the same trip...a day in Amsterdam (lol) and maybe somewhere else.
    I may hit all of these places during one trip or I may break it up into 2 or more trips.....nothing is set in stone other than I will be there sometime for sure. Absolutely sure about that.
    I will be going to various clinics to investigate medical therapies that are relatively unknown here in the US. And some vacation time to, lol. That is probably where Amsterdam fits into the mix, lol.
    I have been to Eastern Europe twice in the past year, thoroughly enjoyed it over there. People are wonderful and extremely intelligent across the pond....it was refreshing indeed.
    [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
    Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Stay away from Iraq!!!
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Iraq is not located in Europe

Comment

Yeah, I will definately aviod the middle east...wouldn't go to South America either-too many Americans get kidnapped over there.

Do they still have that multi million bounty on Osama??
          Might have to stop by Afgani and take a shot at that bastard!
          [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
          Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Working...
          X