Dream Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Car?

What is your dream car? And I'd like only answers that are within your means. Only what you can afford, not if you were filthy rich.

If you ARE filthy rich, can you loan me a few dollars?

My car would be a 1970 Chevy Camaro.

I had a '67 and sold/traded it. I don't know, I've always had a thing for that body type with the round taillights.
    Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Honda Prelude, Audi RS 4 and Toyota Supra...my dreamcars

Comment

JW...I just sold a 71 Camaro last summer....just a body though.

I am into muscle cars.....got a 66 Chevelle SS that I drag race...it is in the paint/body shop now.
      Just bought my fav car...1968 Camaro RS-SS...Lemans blue at that. Car is a little rough, but it is headed to the paint shop too. I have always liked the RS models of the first generation Camaro with the blacked out grill.
      I know where there is a 68 convertible RS body, in really rough shape. I am trying to buy it from the owner, but damn he is hard to negotiate with.

Some of my other favs are the 63-72 convertible Vettes, 65-70 Fastback Mustangs, 66-67 Chevelle, 70-80 Trans Ams. I just sold an all original 1980 Indy Pace car TA to finance my new Camaro project....
      My brother has a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda...
      It is hot rod central here. Musclecars are everywhere...lots of Street/Strip cars too...like my Chevelle.
      I took some pics at the Dragstrip last weekend, will have them developed in the next few days and will post them up.
      Last edited by SuperSport; 03-18-2004, 02:20 PM.
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

F250 4 door diesel 4wheel drive with a 6 inch suspension lift and tires and wheels to match with a banks turbo kit and propane injection.
        time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

how is it a dream car if you can afford it ??just go buy the damn thing

Comment

Originally posted by Wasted
            What a bad wake up call that was...

Comment

I want a big Maroon Hummer!

TH
              For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I meant if it was within your means. Perhaps you don't have time to put in the work it may need. Perhaps you have a family and the car you want just isn't economical. Perhaps your in school and already have a car and no room for another.

I don't know, have a fricken imagination.
                Please tell your boobs to quit staring at my eyes

Comment

shit i probably could afford it but i couldnt afford anything else $45,000 is too much to pay for a truck
                  time is the best teacher, to bad it ends up killing its pupil

Comment

Originally posted by jaywooly
                    I meant if it was within your means. Perhaps you don't have time to put in the work it may need. Perhaps you have a family and the car you want just isn't economical. Perhaps your in school and already have a car and no room for another.

I don't know, have a fricken imagination.
                    Considering those rules, Id like to get a Lightning...just like the way they look, etc. However, not really possible at this time with the kids/family.

-slide
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Working...
                    X