Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.5 WEEKS out and mind games setting in...HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greekgod
    started a topic 2.5 WEEKS out and mind games setting in...HELP!!

2.5 WEEKS out and mind games setting in...HELP!!

Hi Skip,

sorry to be a pain asking for freebie advice but ive run into a snag this past week and it seems to continue, causing mind games for me!!!

i baselined last week sunday at 85kg , i loaded for 12hours and my water was lower than norm days to get the food in. i clocked in post load monday at 87.5kg.
    On tues i jumped to a watery 88.2kg and today im 86.2 looking full and tight.

with respect to yr site i wont mention my PEDS but it seems they keep my weight up and i struggle to baseline these last two weeks. but look and am getting vascular and leaner tho..

my meals are p/F , P/C, P/C. P/VEG. P/C( post gym shake and kids creal ) P/VEG. Worrying me abit as i am doing 45 min cardio fasted in morn, i dont want to overdo it adding more cardio or drop my carbs as they pretty low already.. ( 4 spoons dry oats and cinamon ) and fats are olive oil and p/butter with chicken and fish and eggs my protien sources all day except 1 shake post workout....

i really appreciate any feedback whatsoever,as want to stand in good competitive condition in the Masters on MAY3rd..

THANKS Skip..

• Gra793
    replied
    Pre contest prep

Show is on sat afternoon,today is Tuesday and tomorrow is loading day.the last four weeks my load has gone from 6 hour window to 10 hour,however on the 10 hour window my weight only returned to baseline on the next skiploading day,should I knock it back to an 8 hour window to ensure fulness but dryness for sat afternoon competition?

Leave a comment:

• phoenix13
    replied
    Oh good, it worked! You're welcome. Congratulation on your placing! Enjoy your food.

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied
    Heres some pics from last comp...

CYPRUS grand prix 2014.jpg

CYPRUS grand prix 2014 b.jpg

Backstage....jpg

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!! Thanx again Phoenix for your tips to download them...

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied
    thanks Phoenix for tips, I will try and see what happens..
    well its Sunday and im home drinking my umpteen cup of coffee and 3 rd bowl cinnamon squares!! I came in bigger but not as conditioned and got my ass handed to me by a tight smaller competitor ripped to the bone, he was meant to compete in classic catergory but changed to masters as he saw the line up too good for him due to his lack of size, so once again the age old saying condition always trumps size..showed me what I need to be like but with my size together.. I took 2nd place and thus ends 2014 comps for me...
    trust the load guys ..always... I wasn't sharp enough to pull off another win .the Skiploading protocol is the way..THANKS AGAIN SKIP!!.
    enjoy your Sunday..

Leave a comment:

• v1hyp
    replied
    Good luck!! Post them Pics when yua get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• phoenix13
    replied
    I'm not sure how to get images from facebook. Typically I save pics from facebook to my computer, then follow the below protocol.

This is how I get pics from my computer:

Click on "manage attachments" in the "additional options" (you'll find it by scrolling down when you are on the screen where you normally make a post. In the attachment key, you will see what types of files and file sizes are compatible to upload, for your reference. Click "browse" and then find the file on your computer. After you select the file, click "upload". From there you should either see that it successfully uploaded, or it was the wrong file or size. If it was the wrong size or type you will have to convert or shrink it, then repeat the process. Then you close that window and go back to the normal post, and submit reply.

I hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied
    yes Phoenix and off facebook as well..

Leave a comment:

• phoenix13
    replied
    I hope everything goes great this week!

Are you trying to upload a pic file from your computer?

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied
    Wed morning and weight at 85.4kg upon rising..
    last upper body workout today and then shave...
    happy so far, weigh in will be friday afternoon 3 to 6pm and comp is saturday 9.30 am..
    lets see how this one rolls out these next few days!!!

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied
    Good morning....
    its Monday morning post load day and weight today after load is 87.5kg, baseline was 85.2kg, water was kinda low so tomorrow it mite still go up..

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied
    Hi all,
    well as u see still havent managed to open my pics from May comp, and now sitting 9 days out from nationals on Sept 13th...

winners from each class qualify to compete in Arnold Classic in Spain and overall winners get sponsored a full free ride to the Arnold Classic, a great gift in these difficult times..

today im 86.6kg coming off a 89 kg load weight from the weekend load. Baselined @ 86.1 last Sunday morn...

all going good and enjoying the final days balancing work with training altho sporting a twisted ankle from getting down from my short wheeled tonka toy Landcruiser on a broken kerb last weekend !!! (not as big as your truck Skip!! )

will keep u posted and if any one can help with pointers to download pics ,i would appreciate it!!

Leave a comment:

• phoenix13
    replied
    No pics posted.

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied

heres another....enjoy yr friday!!!

Leave a comment:

• greekgod
    replied

hope this came thru...
    Last edited by greekgod; 05-16-2014, 02:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X