Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.5 WEEKS out and mind games setting in...HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 WEEKS out and mind games setting in...HELP!!

Hi Skip,

sorry to be a pain asking for freebie advice but ive run into a snag this past week and it seems to continue, causing mind games for me!!!

i baselined last week sunday at 85kg , i loaded for 12hours and my water was lower than norm days to get the food in. i clocked in post load monday at 87.5kg.
    On tues i jumped to a watery 88.2kg and today im 86.2 looking full and tight.

with respect to yr site i wont mention my PEDS but it seems they keep my weight up and i struggle to baseline these last two weeks. but look and am getting vascular and leaner tho..

my meals are p/F , P/C, P/C. P/VEG. P/C( post gym shake and kids creal ) P/VEG. Worrying me abit as i am doing 45 min cardio fasted in morn, i dont want to overdo it adding more cardio or drop my carbs as they pretty low already.. ( 4 spoons dry oats and cinamon ) and fats are olive oil and p/butter with chicken and fish and eggs my protien sources all day except 1 shake post workout....

i really appreciate any feedback whatsoever,as want to stand in good competitive condition in the Masters on MAY3rd..

THANKS Skip..

If there are PED reasons that are keeping you from baselining like you just made changes recently then baseline doesnt need to happen to be leaner. Progress in condition always trumps the scale.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanx Skip for yr reply.

come sunday do i stay at 12 hr load considering, and final week the same.? i find 4 days after load is my best balance look between dry n full at the moment....

i will post pics in the final week and comp day.
      THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE..enjoy yr day.

Comment

I just can't know that for sure based on limited information. I mean, I don't know anything about your load, how full or dry, etc., you are after your loads, how lean you are, etc..

I just wouldn't feel good giving advice with such limited info.

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

i totally understand... thank u again Skip.

Have a good Easter weekend with your family..!!

Comment

My only advice at this point in the game is 1) don't over think it; and 2) don't make any drastic changes to what you've been doing and what your body is used to. IME subtle changes seem to work best yielding more consistent results.
            -KidRok-
            "....because I won't accept that I can't."

www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok View Post
              My only advice at this point in the game is 1) don't over think it; and 2) don't make any drastic changes to what you've been doing and what your body is used to. IME subtle changes seem to work best yielding more consistent results.
              thanks KidRok, i am 8 days out today, i made a little subtle change by dropping a super supplement and im drier and weight stabilized and moving again where it should be,

Loaded on easter Sunday for 12 hours as usual and today im looking my best... i could drop water today and be in good cond 4 stage.. with this in mind i will base my load on monday next week so come saturday morning im good to go...great thing is weigh in is 10.30 till 11.45 and pres are at 1.30pm with finals at 18.30pm ..

gona run with JAN TAN A color this year as new venue with strong lights and be 'naughty' add dabbs of dreamtan #2 slapped in which is banned by the IFBB now. it comes out amazing under strong lites..

Comment

Originally posted by greekgod View Post
                thanks KidRok, i am 8 days out today, i made a little subtle change by dropping a super supplement and im drier and weight stabilized and moving again where it should be,

Loaded on easter Sunday for 12 hours as usual and today im looking my best... i could drop water today and be in good cond 4 stage.. with this in mind i will base my load on monday next week so come saturday morning im good to go...great thing is weigh in is 10.30 till 11.45 and pres are at 1.30pm with finals at 18.30pm ..

gona run with JAN TAN A color this year as new venue with strong lights and be 'naughty' add dabbs of dreamtan #2 slapped in which is banned by the IFBB now. it comes out amazing under strong lites..
                I like the JanTana as I find it is a better color tone for me.
                -KidRok-
                "....because I won't accept that I can't."

www.TrueProtein.com --5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

Be sure to "LIKE" my FaceBook training Page: https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Kali tixi re.

Comment

Originally posted by Herculeus View Post
                    Kali tixi re.
                    evxaristo teras...ke xronia polla...

Comment

good morning all, tues finds me back on normal preload diet, yesterday i loaded for saturdays show, preload wght 85.4kg and today 89.3kg..

i hit it well for 12 hours and pushed the food down. didnt feel bloated but very sleepy and being at work at steel factory i cldnt nap!! now lets see this water wght start to move these next few days and see how i go..!!!

Comment

Keep us posted!

Skip
                        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

8.5lb load while working manual labor. NICE JOB!

-S
                          The Book Has Arrived!
                          The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                          2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                          2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                            8.5lb load while working manual labor. NICE JOB!

-S
                            wasnt easy...but thats real life..we choose to do this haha

today i dropped to 86.8kg and last upper body light workout due this evening...dropped leg training on last saturday and abs sunday...

posing and shave tomorrow and 1st coat jan tana goes on tomorrow evening..... try to get pics up too..

Comment

Today scale showed 84.5 kg and water moving off nicely. Did last workout yesterday. Contemplating stopping all super c supps as worried abt bumps and lumps. Today was easy.. Mayday here so no work

.tomorrow I took the day off to not be on my feet at work on the steel construction site. I will see how I look tomorrow..gonna be interesting to see what the mirror and scale says tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X