X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMccann
    replied
    Originally posted by comgrind123 View Post
    I am a little less than 3 weeks out from my first show. Meals, Cardio, and Training have been spot on. Gear was80mcg clen then start Fasted cardio 50minutes daily, 8hrs later take an additional 40mcg clen 75mg proviron upon rising, 75mg proviron before bedTest p 1cc 4x a week (Sun,Tues,Thurs,Fri)Arimidex 1 tab upon rising, 1 tab right before bedPrimo 1cc 3x a week (Sun,Tues,Thurs)Anavar 25mg first meal, 25mg last mealWinstrol 100mg daily 2 weeks prior to the above Gear-everything was the same with exception of Winn at 50mg daily and Proviron at 50/50. When we increased these 2 I started to develop Heavy water Retention in the legs with Pitting Edema of 2+-3+. I had a CMP blood panel drew on Friday and my AST was 88 and ALT 90. The dr prescribed me Lasix for 3 days to help pull water off. but also advised to stop all gear. Still holding some water retention in legs, but being Less than 3 weeks out from stage- Not sure what to do. Stop all Gear and just keep the cardio, meals and training on track-see what happens OR cut Winn/Proviron and see what happens with the Test,Primo, Anavar, Clen. There is not really anytime for experiments. Upper body is leaned out and vascular but need the legs to catch up. Any advise if appreciated. I have had the same trainer for about a year who is also puzzled on things working opposite as they should
    So Comgrind123...curious what route you took and the outcome now that you should be a week closer to your show?

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    Originally posted by comgrind123 View Post
    You are not the first to ask that-Injectables I am confident in as they were ordered on-line thru a reputable and "certified" source. The tabs came from a more "local" supplier that I'm learning that there were afew other people that have had similar issues with water retention in the past
    Let me understand this for so that I am clear:
    The only compound you are using that aromatizes is test prop and you are only using about 400mg per week, correct? Obviously, the other compounds don't aromatize. So, unless you are using more than what you listed, what in THE HELL are you using 1 tab of arimidex twice pe day for and proviron at 150mg per day??? To say that is overkill would be a gross understatement. If you received that gear advice from your trainer, you should reconsider who you are working with.

Logically, the situation should be approached this way:
    Drop back to the previous dosages, asap, because you were not holding water or dealing with edema prior to the dosage increase from what I understand of your post. This should rectify the situation over a few days.
    However, if when you increased the dosages for both winstrol and proviron, you got a new shipment of both winstrol and proviron from your source, I would question that what you have is proviron and winstrol. They very easily could be something else, especially if there have been past issues with your shitty, local source.

Now, I don't want to beat up your trainer but the above response by me is simple logic. You are paying him and if he lacks basic logic to deduce that the above should be done without having to post on a public forum, again, you need a smarter trainer.

I do wish you well and I hope that you get it figured out. It isn't just about winning a show; it's about your health, as well.

Skip

Leave a comment:

• comgrind123
    replied
    You are not the first to ask that-Injectables I am confident in as they were ordered on-line thru a reputable and "certified" source. The tabs came from a more "local" supplier that I'm learning that there were afew other people that have had similar issues with water retention in the past

Leave a comment:

• intheflesh
    replied
    I can’t offer much. I will ask this, how sure are you that the gear you are using is in fact that gear and authentic?

Leave a comment:

• comgrind123
    started a topic 2 1/2 weeks out with Heavy water Retention

2 1/2 weeks out with Heavy water Retention

I am a little less than 3 weeks out from my first show. Meals, Cardio, and Training have been spot on. Gear was80mcg clen then start Fasted cardio 50minutes daily, 8hrs later take an additional 40mcg clen 75mg proviron upon rising, 75mg proviron before bedTest p 1cc 4x a week (Sun,Tues,Thurs,Fri)Arimidex 1 tab upon rising, 1 tab right before bedPrimo 1cc 3x a week (Sun,Tues,Thurs)Anavar 25mg first meal, 25mg last mealWinstrol 100mg daily 2 weeks prior to the above Gear-everything was the same with exception of Winn at 50mg daily and Proviron at 50/50. When we increased these 2 I started to develop Heavy water Retention in the legs with Pitting Edema of 2+-3+. I had a CMP blood panel drew on Friday and my AST was 88 and ALT 90. The dr prescribed me Lasix for 3 days to help pull water off. but also advised to stop all gear. Still holding some water retention in legs, but being Less than 3 weeks out from stage- Not sure what to do. Stop all Gear and just keep the cardio, meals and training on track-see what happens OR cut Winn/Proviron and see what happens with the Test,Primo, Anavar, Clen. There is not really anytime for experiments. Upper body is leaned out and vascular but need the legs to catch up. Any advise if appreciated. I have had the same trainer for about a year who is also puzzled on things working opposite as they should
Working...
X