1st and 2nd prep with Skip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st and 2nd prep with Skip

4A170B7F-B3B8-4353-BF52-9A058B5E90AD.jpeg Just finished my first prep with Skip it’s only my second year competing so I don’t have a lot to compare it with but I can say after doing my off season with him I came in just over 4kg heavier on stage. We did a fairly soft peak as goal was just to qualify for the wabba universe, all we did was cut water the night before and food stayed same to that point also.
    we took 1st in masters 1st in my open class and to my surprise took the overall as well. Ten weeks now until the Universe and I feel with left ourselves a lot of room to improve, if your considering working with Skip and he’s available I say go for it you won’t be disappointed, here’s a few shots from show day
    C0812AC3-5998-460B-9830-CAF26752EE59.png56590E42-1142-4152-9DB2-06B51CA323F3.png
    Attached Files
    Starts
    09-19-2018
    Ends
    09-29-2018
    Last edited by Alan Smith; 09-20-2018, 06:06 PM.

Amazing work, Alan! You look incredible and to think you have been training for just a few years is crazy!

I have worked with a lot of the top guys and no one is even close to Skip. No one has his level of experience. He knows how to bring it all together to present the best package for that individual. More than anything, Skip actually cares about the people he works with. You will have those who bounce around from coach to coach, but when you stay with Skip, each show, each year continues to get better.
    [url]www.HCPBarbell.com[/url]
    Facebook: HCPBarbell
    Instagram: HCP Barbell
    Twitter: HCPBarbell2010
    Snap Chat: HCP Barbell

Comment

He does and he’s a genuinely nice guy which makes a huge difference, you can be the most knowledgeable prep guy out there but if your a prick people are not going to want to work with you

Comment

Man you looked killer! Well deserved victory! I am on board with both you and Garreth, Skip is a one of a kind. I could not imagine working w anyone else. He has helped me out in so many ways, even with some of the complicated circumstances lately he has been beyond helpful. Honestly the experience shows, I doubt there is anyone out in the industry minus Aceto, with Skips experience and expertise. You looked incredible!! Keep it rolling boss!

Comment

Thanks man I had a great day 10 weeks to the next one, we’re sounding like the Skip fan club here one step away to getting T shirts made with his face on lol

Comment

I need to get a picture of him in like a pirate costume with his cat on his shoulder! Best t shirt ever!! I am 16 days out of my first of season!

Comment

Get some pictures up after looking forward to seeing how you get on

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Frazer View Post
                I need to get a picture of him in like a pirate costume with his cat on his shoulder! Best t shirt ever!! I am 16 days out of my first of season!
                That T shirts gonna need a slogan

Comment

It's a "Let's suck Skip's dick thread" lol! Just speaking the truth. Skip is fucking awesome. You gotta give him props for what he does. That shirt sounds fucking hilarious. We so need to make one!!!
                  [url]www.HCPBarbell.com[/url]
                  Facebook: HCPBarbell
                  Instagram: HCP Barbell
                  Twitter: HCPBarbell2010
                  Snap Chat: HCP Barbell

Comment

I like the T shirt idea let’s not use let’s suck Skip’s dick as the slogan though haha

Comment

Working...
                    X