Judo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judo

Hey guys, just wondering what lifts you would priortize for increasing explosiveness / power at Judo.

Well if judo is anything like wrestling the best work out you can do for explosiveness is just practice more judo cus weights give you strength and flexibility and allows you to be more explosive but just practice is what will give you more explosive technique. I hope this made sense cus no matter what you do in the gym it is just a fraction of what you do in the sport.

Comment

I'd say pulling and grip movements would be number one. So, if time is limited, at the bare minimum do deads and chins.

Comment

Deads, squats and bench will all help
        Troponin Athlete
        "My methods arent for the weekend quarterback and they sure arent for the beginning lifter, they never have and never will be. This is for hardcore bodybuilders ONLY, lets get that straight right here and now" - the Kayser Soze of bodybuilding
        My wife holds bands tied around the head board...then I pull on her hips. It still doesn't work well but I like the view - Future 6 October 2008

Comment

Thanks for sharing the information. I found the information very helpful.
          Strawberry Mango Carrot Yogurt Smoothie

Comment

Working...
          X