Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trucelt
    replied
    Put it this way....with this change I will probably order 90%+ of all my supps from TN

Leave a comment:

• breck
    replied
    ^ agreed about the high shipping, and taking a week plus to get to central Illinois. Glad it has improved.

Leave a comment:

• trucelt
    replied
    I just started ordering from TN because of the shipping price drop....before, shipping to Hawaii made it ridiculous to spend $90 and pay $30 for shipping.

Leave a comment:

• v1hyp
    replied
    I just got free shipping on my last order!! you won't here any complaints from me!! I've always liked the their product but shipping (in the past) was always an issue. I'm glad they been able to make some adjustments to this!! Keep it up!!
    Last edited by v1hyp; 10-01-2016, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• luciusallinger1
    replied
    If you are conditioning every day you are burning a lot of calories are you are going to need more food than the off season, also, if you are weight lifting to gain muscle, you are going to need to increase your protein intake but only at certain points throughout the day, and what you drink contributes a lot to your conditioning and field abilities.

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
    Then he should have dropped it lower
    :kiss: :tea: :sex:

Leave a comment:

• -AJA14-
    replied
    Originally posted by Sammich View Post
    I emailed Dante out of curiosity and he said the change was mainly motivated by the frequency with which you touch yourself at night.
    Then he should have dropped it lower

Leave a comment:

• Sammich
    replied
    I emailed Dante out of curiosity and he said the change was mainly motivated by the frequency with which you touch yourself at night.

Leave a comment:

• slide
    replied
    Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
    Is this on all orders? Because the one reason I stopped buying from them was the shipping charge. Being in NJ, if I got 20-25lbs of protein I'd pay upwards of $30 if I remember correctly. It got to be too much, after the rising cost of protein. I'm gonna hafta revisit them I think.....
    I just bought 25lbs of protein, some cissus powder, and some nDure...$400 worth of stuff...shipping was $7.99 to the East Coast. I received a little over a week after I ordered (ordered Sunday night and received the following Tues).

A few months ago, the shipping on this was right around $30...but a Sunday order would be received on like Friday (maybe Monday). So, time difference received isn't that different.

-s

Leave a comment:

• LG1
    replied
    Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
    Is this on all orders? Because the one reason I stopped buying from them was the shipping charge. Being in NJ, if I got 20-25lbs of protein I'd pay upwards of $30 if I remember correctly. It got to be too much, after the rising cost of protein. I'm gonna hafta revisit them I think.....

You should...

Leave a comment:

• steel1970
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Heckman
    replied
    The company I buy some of my stuff from has a 5.95 flat shipping rate for any weight or any amount of products...anywhere in the USA...I don't know how some can charge so much more than others...I guess everything is negotiable.

Leave a comment:

• salvatorebilly
    replied
    Originally posted by -AJA14- View Post
    To 7.99 anywhere in the US?

Great for the customer, but i was just wondering why the change.
    Their shipping always seemed a little high, but its nice to see here affordable.

Leave a comment:

• PhoebeusFenix
    replied
    I definitely will be more apt to order in this case. Good move on their part.

Leave a comment:

• RageBlanket
    replied
    I'm glad. Their shipping got pretty ridiculous on large orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X