Am I wasting my money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I wasting my money

If I use BCAA plus during my workout but only 1 scoop. It says I should take 3. But I tried 2 last week, and could barely get it down.

Use it at 1 scoop but be sure to use enough water because you want it diluted for better absorption.

You may be able to increase that over time.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I hardly think it's a waste. Just take the one scoop, and if you want more later, take more. If 3 scoops benefits you, it stands to reason that one scoop will as well... just maybe not as much. Definitely not a waste, in my opinion.
      My intro thread: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=49855

Comment

I have been using EAA's and they are definitely worth it to me

Comment

I throw a couple scoops in a big jug of water (3/4 of a gallon milk jug) with some ice, creatine, and cyclic dextrins, and drink it throughout the workout and finish it when I am done. The key is getting it diluted enough as Skip said. I tried it in a normal shaker cup and had all kinds of GI issues.
          "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
            I have been using EAA's and they are definitely worth it to me
            I concur. I've gone between Pepto pro with cyclic dextrins and EAAs with cyclic dextrins, and I really can't tell much difference between the two in terms of recovery. I can tell the difference if I drop carbs though. Either karboload or HBCDs seem to do fine with me...

I mix everything in a 64oz rubbermaid jug and finish that with no problem during a training session.

But if you can't stomach the taste, use a bigger jug and more water.
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I used to put my intra in a 20 oz and it really hurt my stomach.

I am going to up it to a 64 oz and see if I can drink that during my 1hr session.

What would you guys say the bare minimum oz needed in an intra shake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
              Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

I use 20-40g EAA's during my workout and have it in 50oz of water and no issues

Comment

Use 1 1/2 to 2 xs the amount of lemon or orange crystal ud normally use
                  For 64 oz us use 4 try 6

It makes a huge difference to me using the citrus the fruit punch and hiawan punches and all the fruity shit (grape actually does pretty well) jus sucks with that stuff
                  I think that's why blue raspberry orange and grape are so prevelien lt

I mix 1/2 gal water
                  20 g eaas 10 g creative and 4-6 lemon c lights with a handful of two of ice and look forward to drinking it
                  I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                  I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Working...
                  X