Where have all the flavours gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the flavours gone?

Orange Creamsicle, Chocolate Orange, Dutch Chocolate Fudge, etc. are no longer options. Were they not selling well?

Also, the TeamSkip blend is now $15.99/lb. Is that due to the rising costs of whey?

I KNOW! I'm pretty mad seeing as I drink this stuff by the pound.
    Hell that's almost a 50% price hike in one year =\
    :preach:

Comment

I could be wrong but I think I remember dante saying it was this egg white pro that was so high at this point... I believe it was largely due to the big fast food restaurants like subway buying up so much egg whites for there sandwiches and such...
      I'm sure the cost of whey rising doesn't help either
      I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
      I too like to live dangerously

Comment

I cut this from the thread ask a guy named doggcrapp anything... This was a reply that dante posted

"I use either half egg white and half micellar for all other protein drinks
        or
        team skip for all other protein drinks (since egg white is so expensive now and so rare everyone is sold out because of SUBWAY and the Mexican bird flu which caused a huge shortage) Subways and Mcdonalds egg usage in the morning put a huge dent in egg availability and that Mexican bird flu did the rest.

Egg white price has soared like a rocket ever since and its so hard to get ahold of now its ridiculous"
        Last edited by DC_catholic315; 07-07-2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Well that explains why the teamskip is so expensive... Thanks.

Any answer to why there are no more flavors available?
          :preach:

Comment

For this I'm bumfazzled, but would like to know also :-)

Comment

Whey has gone up a little also. But I mostly drink premium chocolate whey, and they don't have it anymore. This sucks.

Comment

Carl mentioned that they were phasing out the current flavorings for new, healthier versions. Here is his response...

"We are in the process of removing all artificial flavoring and sweetening ingredients from the website as we work to replace them with the better-tasting, all-natural and non-GMO TrueFlavor line of signature flavors"
                ...playing Bingo at the Senior Center :shocked:

Comment

The new True Flavor Chocolate is quite good, I consider it better than my old favorite Dutch Chocolate Fudge... But it does add several dollars to the order. They are still the cheapest for the stuff I order, and I have faith they are doing it with good reasons, so its no biggie.

A little notice might be nice on the their page though since so many of their users appear to be fiercely loyal and like to be kept informed about such things.

Comment

Does anyone know of any medium time release proteins available on TN site aside from egg white?

I'm attempting blend as the team skip blend has become to pricey. I hate to say that as it is a great product but it's costing me damn near $20 a lb
                    How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Originally posted by p2geo View Post
                      Does anyone know of any medium time release proteins available on TN site aside from egg white?

I'm attempting blend as the team skip blend has become to pricey. I hate to say that as it is a great product but it's costing me damn near $20 a lb

Pre bed blend
                      SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Don't forget to check out tn outlet store online as well. Some great savings to be had there ...
                        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by p2geo View Post

Well, your gains just went to shit pal. Just Sayin'.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                          Instagram: @intensemuscle
                          YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                          TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

since skip is here and we discussing the release of Protiens
                            (I use whey ISO cf exclusively aside from pepto/whey hydro Intra) simply because I feel it digest well for me no gas or issues (I don't do well with the slow release casien or egg white protiens and really don't even include whole eggs/eggwhites/Dairy of anykind in my diet anymore and the gas bloating of past is almost non existent and my stomach measurement has went downconsidersbley so I chock that up to a mild food allergy)
                            I removed them one at a time as well to make sure the variables were not skewed (ie removing both at once and not knowing which it was, then adding the other in and dairy and egg whites jus make me gassy, dairy ESP makes me bloated and uncomfortable)
                            I know that's WIERD because eggwhites aren't suppose to really cause much issue but anyway the question let's say you can't use a blen and say if you have a fast whey isolate and combine it with natural peanut butter, evoo, Mac nut oil, coconut oil would it not theoretically make the protien absorbtion slow down?
                            Or if it were combined with say ezekiel bread or oats?
                            I figure the absorption rate would be slower

I also am not too terribly worried about this as I feel no negative effects since swapping to fast Protien exclusively I jus know many people may have issues similar to this and want to know the answer to this question with some feedback from experienced members

Disclaimer as skip is the executioner judge and jury
                            If you can use a blend and you don't use team skip your prolly catobolic...

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                              Well, your gains just went to shit pal. Just Sayin'.

Skip
                              lol. I'll have to increase to 2 grams a week to compensate
                              How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Working...
                              X