Thank you True Nutrition!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you True Nutrition!!

Ok i was down to my local supplement shop checking out all the big brands that put more in to advertisement than product quality and the guy in the shop doing what he is suposta and trying to sell me products he felt was great, telling me this and that about these two brands of protein; ALLMAX NUTRITION's Isoflex and DYMATIZE Elite so he had some samples of them and gave them to me well today during my work out i tried the Isoflex flavor was banana creme supreme and man did it taste like shit!!! So this gets me to the point I want to thank every body at True Nutrition for producing great tasting products!

Originally posted by Indianpower View Post
    telling me this and that about these two brands of protein; ALLMAX NUTRITION's Isoflex and DYMATIZE Elite
    Isoflex also has alpha lipoic acid in it for whatever reason giving it that burning aftertaste. Reminded me of my Cell-Tech days years ago, not a fan. Where I live it sells for more than twice the price than that of an isolate from TN too.

Comment

Yeah the guy at the store told me that the Elitewas a blended protein of casein, isolate, and hydro isolate, that for a five pound jug was 47$. Gave me the sample for it got home and read that all it has in it was cold filtered isolate. Laughed my butt off when i read the package.

Comment

Banana? Bananas is nasty.

PB Choc is where it's at with isoflex. So much so, that we sell a stupid amount of it - and about 10:1 of any other flavor except chocolate.

Dymatize elite has about 5 different products: whey, casein, gourmet, mass, recoup, etc.

He was probably confusing the gourmet and the whey. Iso 100 is their only pure isolate product. Elite whey is Isolate/Concentrate.

Sorry you had a bad experience - that's the difference between qualities of stores though. Some know what they're talking about and others just try to know enough to get by.
        Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
        FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
        www.316fit.com
        Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post

PB Choc is where it's at with isoflex. So much so, that we sell a stupid amount of it - and about 10:1 of any other flavor except chocolate.

Dymatize elite has about 5 different products: whey, casein, gourmet, mass, recoup, etc.

He was probably confusing the gourmet and the whey. Iso 100 is their only pure isolate product. Elite whey is Isolate/Concentrate.

Sorry you had a bad experience - that's the difference between qualities of stores though. Some know what they're talking about and others just try to know enough to get by.
          Mmmmm, with the tiny little chocolate chips. Choco mint is pretty good, too. The chillers are a nice change of pace especially for post-workout, a lot more refreshing.
          Max Muscle
          5020 Katella Ave.
          Los Alamitos, CA 90720
          www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post

Well it was more advice than what i was told at Gnc hell the lady there was telling me to buy a basic vanilla flavor that way if i wanted to change it up a bit to put chocolate syrup in my protein mix! Lol... sure no unwanted calories there! I mean peanut butter maybe, oats ok, but chocolate syrup just to change the taste come on!

Comment

Working...
            X