Whats Going on With True Nutrition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Going on With True Nutrition?

Ok, so I know we have touched on this topic in another thread, however it would be nice if someone from True Nutrition could clear the air. I have called them plenty of times today and last week with no answer. A lot of the products I order have disappeared or are "Out Of Stock". I need to place an order as I am low on many supplements however I cant because everything is gone.

Any information from TN or anyone else would be appreciated!

I bought em all out bro, gotta stock up for a few years.
    :preach:

Comment

Well shit do you accept paypal? Haaha

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
      I bought em all out bro, gotta stock up for a few years.

Comment

just noticed the same thing. Came here to ask about it in the TP section and found this post. What is the deal? nDURE is no where to be found on the site but I found Augment. I though Augment was discontinued? Can anyone shed some light?
        Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Right? Lol, literally everything I order is gone. From what I heard Augment was discontinued, Adam informed me, guess they werent selling enough. Hopefully Carl or DC can shed some light.....So weird though.

Originally posted by mateus View Post
          just noticed the same thing. Came here to ask about it in the TP section and found this post. What is the deal? nDURE is no where to be found on the site but I found Augment. I though Augment was discontinued? Can anyone shed some light?

Comment

I placed a order last Tuesday. It shipped out today, minus bcaa's that were out of stock. I'll be a dedicated tn customer for life, have been for years, I am wondering if it's possible that adding all of the other product lines harmed service?

In no way is this a bash on tn. I love the product, and will continue to use.
            2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Have you looked at there facebook page you may find yer products there? Havnt looked myself but it maybe a place to start.

Comment

I am a dedicated TN customer for life as well, dont plan on switching to anyone else. That being said it just sucks that everything I order has vanished from TN's website. I dont want to make an order for just protein and pay all that shipping then pay more shipping if the other stuff comes back in. But I have mentioned to them before that it would be awesome if they put out of stock on their website instead of taking it off completely. I have placed an order before and wasnt notified until couple days later that they were out of stock. They havent even gotten back to Skip on this subject either which is odd.

What other product lines are you talking about? Have no idea.

[QUOTE=PhoebeusFenix;1047398]I placed a order last Tuesday. It shipped out today, minus bcaa's that were out of stock. I'll be a dedicated tn customer for life, have been for years, I am wondering if it's possible that adding all of the other product lines harmed service?

In no way is this a bash on tn. I love the product, and will continue to use.[QUOTE]

Just checked their facebook page. Not much activity going on over their. No mention of supplements being out of stock etc. So not sure what is going on. I mean something has to be going on, Dante started that thread about asking him anything and hes been MIA on it. Very curious and anxious to place my next order.

Originally posted by Indianpower View Post
                Have you looked at there facebook page you may find yer products there? Havnt looked myself but it maybe a place to start.

Comment

They carry a lot of actual branded supplements from other brands now. My thought is maybe the added stress of having these other brands, along with the HUGE multitude of things they offer has affected the shipping times/packing times/etc.
                  2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

I also noticed some of their products were not listed as of my last order (9-9-13). I did order some Team Skip protein last Monday and it shipped yesterday 9-16-13, As per UPS I will receive my order on Friday (9-20-13) that is almost 2 weeks from when I ordered it.. It usually does not take a week to ship an order, luckily I have enough protein to carry me over until my new order arrives.

Comment

Hm very interesting. Why are they carrying other brands now when they have top of the line supplements? We'll whatever is going on with TN, a nice update about the situation would be nice .

Comment

Surprised to hear this happening given their stellar customer service reputation. As you said, issues following the expansion are one thing but the lack of communication is another. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.
                        Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Just had my order shipped out. Carl contacted me to let me know one of the items i ordered was out of stock. All good!
                          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Just got off the phone with TN's customer support. Production is running behind. They did not offer a reason for it.

Comment

At least they answered for you. Well that is not good. I am wondering when everything will be back in stock and up and running.

Originally posted by jrf0104 View Post
                              Just got off the phone with TN's customer support. Production is running behind. They did not offer a reason for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X