No announcement yet.

international customers dont always get this excellent service you us guys do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• international customers dont always get this excellent service you us guys do

i cant remember a time an order with true nutrition (true protein from when i started placing orders with them like 8 years ago) went smoothly

i placed an order on the 10th april, the website says if an order comes in by 11am PST it pretty much goes out the same day, well here i sit 6 days later and my order status still says "not yet shipped"

now, when i placd my order i was told it would take up to 10 days because once its out of their hands ups/usps take ages to deliver, well if hats the case 6 of those 10 days have passed by and truenutrition havent even passed the package on yet

you'd think an order that accrues $85 shipping for an order of $200 where the shipping option is entitle "priority" shipping would actually turn around pretty quickly

over the years i have spoken to carl, andrea, andria - but as an international customer who has to shop here because i need to buy teamskip protein as i work with skip its a highly frustrating experience

I don't experience this problem fatty. I think TN's customer service is excellent, international or not.

My orders are always sent within 6 days. Always, and I order all the time. Sometimes my credit card company starts being stupid and TN sits on the order for a little while until the payment comes through (this is my guess, based with past history with my credit card), but it never took them longer than 6 days to ship my stuff.

My only problem shipping related is USPS itself. Sometimes my stuff sits in the Sort Facility FOR MONTHS, before it comes through, then it's another month to get here, then a few weeks to arrive in my place (if it's not taxed and held at customs, that is). But this isn't TN's fault.
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

I have to agree with delta.
      As an British customer, when I had a problem, it was due to USPS losing the product, then, when TN resent the package, USPS took a week to notify me I had to pay excess tax charges.
      I think the order took about a month, but I ordered in bulk so not really a problem. Customer service was fantastic throughout; I was in correspondence with Chris, who got back to my emails within hours despite the time difference.

Comment

I don't know...maybe I'm crazy BUT If you were told it may take ten days.....I would MAYBE try waiting the WHOLE TEN DAYS before posting how you have a problem that you have not gotten your order in 6 days.
        Btw, I have ordered plenty of products from the web and have checked tracking and seen tracking say that it has not been shipped yet the same day I recieved shipment.
        Again, you were told ten days...the nerve of them! Its been 6 and you are STILL waiting...how unprofessional of them!!!!
        Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
        Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
        Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
          I don't know...maybe I'm crazy BUT If you were told it may take ten days.....I would MAYBE try waiting the WHOLE TEN DAYS before posting how you have a problem that you have not gotten your order in 6 days.
          Btw, I have ordered plenty of products from the web and have checked tracking and seen tracking say that it has not been shipped yet the same day I recieved shipment.
          Again, you were told ten days...the nerve of them! Its been 6 and you are STILL waiting...how unprofessional of them!!!!
          wow, did you even bother reading ANY part of my post?

in the first instance like i pointed out, i have ordered from truenutrition many times and something always goes wrong, i even reeled off names of customer service agents because i have dealt with many of them over the years because of these problems

second, if you can find anywhere in my post that i complained at not yet having RECEIVED my package then you're a better man than me, all i pointed out was the discrepancy in what it says on their site under FAQ (if the order is received before 11am PST...) and the fact that 6 days later my package status still says "not yet shipped"

third, if ups/usps are the ones who are going to mess up the order then surely truenutrition should do their utmost to get the package out asap so we can then await the shoddy service of the postal service, as of now my items have not even been shipped

as for the other guys who posted i paid with my debit card and the money has already waved goodbye to my account, also i have emailed them and am currently awaiting a reply

when a third of your order (thereabouts) is to pay for shipping you do expect more than being sat here 6 days later with no apparent progress in the order

Comment

Fatty, ok...as I said I have spent a lot of money on line and RECIEVED items that were still listed as not having been even recieved by usps yet or had items say "arived at jfk, awaiting customs clearence" when I already have the product BUT with that said-if I went to mcdonalds and every time I went there...over and over...I sit and wait a cpl hours for an order what would bebthe wiser move- keep going to mcdonalds so I can complain or go to burgerking?

I know, I know...you HAVE TO use team skip protein blend...NO other options.
            Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
            Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
            Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by fatty View Post
              wow, did you even bother reading ANY part of my post?

in the first instance like i pointed out, i have ordered from truenutrition many times and something always goes wrong, i even reeled off names of customer service agents because i have dealt with many of them over the years because of these problems

second, if you can find anywhere in my post that i complained at not yet having RECEIVED my package then you're a better man than me, all i pointed out was the discrepancy in what it says on their site under FAQ (if the order is received before 11am PST...) and the fact that 6 days later my package status still says "not yet shipped"

third, if ups/usps are the ones who are going to mess up the order then surely truenutrition should do their utmost to get the package out asap so we can then await the shoddy service of the postal service, as of now my items have not even been shipped

as for the other guys who posted i paid with my debit card and the money has already waved goodbye to my account, also i have emailed them and am currently awaiting a reply

when a third of your order (thereabouts) is to pay for shipping you do expect more than being sat here 6 days later with no apparent progress in the order
              Just a Q.

You made this thread just to vent off or to try and get a response from a TN employer or DC himself ? ( I'm not trying to be rude, actually trying to help.)

If the last, you're better off creating a thread at TN's forum since this is mostly Skip's website and DC doesn't have much time to post.

If the first, then my advice would be to call them, a direct phone call ways seems to fix everything (especially an international call, which would show your state of urgency/dissatisfaction.) If all else fails I'd cancel the orders and ask for a refund.
              I can also say that BB.com ships all their international purchases from Europe, if this is where you happen to live, it might be a more viable option for you.

Hope this helps.
              Last edited by 0001Delta; 04-16-2013, 12:58 PM.
              "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

bit of both really delta

problem is, i spend a lot of money working with skip and as such want to keep the teamskip blend in there

its just annoying to never have a seamless order from truenutrition

i've emailed them and will wait for them to respond

Comment

Originally posted by fatty View Post
                  bit of both really delta

problem is, i spend a lot of money working with skip and as such want to keep the teamskip blend in there

its just annoying to never have a seamless order from truenutrition

i've emailed them and will wait for them to respond
                  Out of interest, are you not able to buy the ingredients locally? Isn't it whey isolate, egg white powder, and miscellaneous casein? I only buy flavouring systems from TN, since there's nothing like them in England.

Comment

Wish they could open a TN in England..problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by melkor1 View Post
                      Out of interest, are you not able to buy the ingredients locally? Isn't it whey isolate, egg white powder, and miscellaneous casein? I only buy flavouring systems from TN, since there's nothing like them in England.
                      never thought about it

will likely look into it now as they responded to my email and gave me some spiel about how one of the items i had ordered was not in the warehouse but conveniently i didnt get the email they sent out to every customer who had ordered that item, lol

then they offered me a 10% discount on my next order which (1) doesnt really address my shipping concerns in the slightest and (2) is only a mere 5% over what i already get as a discount when i apply anyone of the numerous codes in peoples sigs on this site

not particularly impressed with the reply i got

Comment

Just to add my 2 cents.... I placed an order on the 8th of april (monday morning) and it didnt ship until the 10th (wednesday). I also live on the east coast so it takes about exactly a week for me to always get my orders from them (hate the anticipation) BUT!!!!!, The quality, price, and customer service can NOT be beat. So maybe they have just been really swamped lately which is not the norm, and it was definately not purposely. Maybe CALL them? and see if there is hold up or mix up...
                        Want to save alot of coin on your monthly protein expenses?? Go to www.TRUEPROTEIN.com and use code: DDG547 for 5% off all orders and up to 15% off certain orders! Save tons of money on shipping and buy in bulk!!

"When my mind starts telling me to stop I know that my competition just racked the weight and now is the time to create a gap between them and me." ~ Dusty Hanshaw

Comment

Move into Skip's basement... problem solved.

Did you check your SPAM folder for the lost email... things like that DO occasionally happen...
                          "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

big d, like i said this is not the only time, i think its highly unlikely they are swamped right around the time i place an order, virtually every time i placed one in the last 8 years

and max there was no email in my junk folder, judging from the email i got there was no email sent anyway because the guy said "an automated email was sent out to all customers", passed the buck to the technology

Comment

I've spoken to Carl and they are currently looking into the logistics for small package rates.

6 days for my stuff to arrive is pretty fast to Ireland but I do agree we are getting short ended with the price of shipping........
                              Loooking for excellent quality and service? Tired of buying brands that don't deliver? Visit www.truenutrition.com and save with discount code DSM253
                              BNBF Northern Championships 2011 - Lightweight - 4th
                              IFBB RIBBF National Championships 2011 - Middleweight U75kg - 3rd
                              IFBB RIBBF National Championships 2012 - Lightheavyweight U80kg - 5th Place
                              IFBB RIBBF Mr. Cork 2013 - Heavyweight U90kg - 3rd
                              IFBB EBFF European Championships - Classic Bodybuilding U180cm - 16th

Comment

Working...
                              X