HBCDs From True Nutrition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBCDs From True Nutrition!

Once again, Dante and crew at True Nutrition continue to innovate and come out with products we want at the best possible prices. Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrins are now available at True Nutrition!

Although I love karboload, I can't wait to give these a try.

http://truenutrition.com/p-5003-high...trin-1lb.aspx?
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Ordered
    "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Still got quite a bit of Karboland and Bcaa Plus to go threw, but once that runs out HBCD will be the first thing I order!!!

Comment

I've been doing 50g Protein from Pepto and naywhere from 100-200g Carbs from HBCD's for my meet cycle and results are showing. Glad I can customize a better tasting flavor now.

Comment

I am glad they brought it in, but it will be hard to switch from Gaspari's Glycofuse. It tastes SO good..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
            I am glad they brought it in, but it will be hard to switch from Gaspari's Glycofuse. It tastes SO good..lol
            Really, ugh, I don't like it

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
              Really, ugh, I don't like it
              What flavor?

Maybe it is because you are drinking 4-8 scoops..lol I know with 1 scoop I use 24-32oz of water. I would assume for 4(100g carb) you have to be using a gallon at minimum for it not to be overpowering.

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
                What flavor?

Maybe it is because you are drinking 4-8 scoops..lol I know with 1 scoop I use 24-32oz of water. I would assume for 4(100g carb) you have to be using a gallon at minimum for it not to be overpowering.
                yeah half gallon or so

Comment

Originally posted by RobbHensel View Post
                  yeah half gallon or so
                  Orange mango is pretty damn good(to me).

I do like I can custom mix from TN though.

Comment

Glycofuse seemed to be a little thick to me, but maybe that's just cyclic dextrin. Karbolyn and dextrose don't seem to thicken as much.
                    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                    www.316fit.com
                    Email: jared@316fit.com

Comment

Glycofuse reminds me of the original vitargo, with its more "gel like" texture.

Comment

Working...
                      X