Flavoring the Super Greens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavoring the Super Greens

Trying to order some greens and not seeing a way to add a flavor. Is this no longer an option? Do I accomplish this by ordering separate flavor packs now?

Also, tried to post this to the TN forum, and it tells me I've not got permission to post.

Thanks.

Good morning Wreck, we are unable to continue customizing this material, but you can certainly purchase an accompanying flavor pack to add to the material. You are welcome to e-mail us with your username at cmanes@truenutrition.com and I will be happy to activate your account immediately!
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Comment

Yes, you can order separate flavor packs to add to the greens powder.

I am not sure exactly why certain products that used to have flavor options no longer do but I assume it has to do with the new FDA regulations for customization of supplements/food grade products.
      MWC900
      Please use my 5% off coupon code at truenutrition.com if you think my posts are informative/interesting/helpful etc
      MWC900

Comment

Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
        X