Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • July

    When are the august discount code earnings coming up?...I'm running low!!!...haha

  • #2
    Is there a specific place to check the monthly discount code earnings? Is there any place to check them as the month is going along, like a 'current status' page?

    Apologize in advance if I am massively overlooking!
    I train Dogg Crapp. When not training DC ... sometimes I train arms 3x to 5x per week. Sometimes I train 'modified dogg crapp' which includes an 'arms only' day.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DaveEboy View Post
      Is there a specific place to check the monthly discount code earnings? Is there any place to check them as the month is going along, like a 'current status' page?

      Apologize in advance if I am massively overlooking!
      No, there is no way to check.
      Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
        When are the august discount code earnings coming up?...I'm running low!!!...haha
        Carl said they were setting up a new calculator system to capture winnings that would take them a couple more days.
        Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Buff0910 View Post
          Carl said they were setting up a new calculator system to capture winnings that would take them a couple more days.
          Yes, they are usually out by this time each month, but they are behind as they are updating some things....

          For those that don't know, the winnings will be listed in the Dogg Pound in it's own specific thread....
          STEEL




          "SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

          Comment


          • #6
            Up today guys, big money no whammies!
            TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

            If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

            Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

            Comment

            Working...
            X