Orange Karboload?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Karboload?

CNizz, any plans on the release of additional Karboload flavors? I thought I remembered hearing a plan to release an orange flavor.

If not, does anyone use plain flavored Karboload and Crystal Lite to flavor it? I may just do that.
    Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

I'm interested in this too. Actually, before they started selling KarboLoad they sent out some samples with orders and I got an orange flavored one....and it was fantastic. I really hope they get that flavor going, as it was the best tasting carb drink I've ever had.
    Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

x3, when I start gaining I'll be getting some. Love orange drank If you could make it taste like a Fanta slurpee I think we'd all appreciate it.

Comment

I am as well. I got the sour apple but don't like it that much. I usually mix orange crystal light with it just so I can tolerate it. Might be ordering some plain too if they don't come out with orange or any other flavors.
        Save 5% on your next order from www.trueprotein.com
        DISCOUNT CODE: MCP999

Comment

I emailed TN and they responded that there no plans to release an orange. I will order plain and use orange Crystal Lite.
          Journal http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=51093

Comment

Originally posted by Adam2433 View Post
            I emailed TN and they responded that there no plans to release an orange. I will order plain and use orange Crystal Lite.
            That's disappointing. I guess I'll be doing the same too.
            Save 5% on your next order from www.trueprotein.com
            DISCOUNT CODE: MCP999

Comment

Working...
            X