Karboload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karboload

Is this the same thing as Karbolyn? Can't find an answer anywhere and I am curious since it is like $20 cheaper then most Karbolyn based products.

Thanks!
    My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/36470-s...s-weights.html

Features/Benefits: *Is A Homopolysaccharide. (Relatively Complex Carbohydrate) *Made Up Of Many Monosaccharides Joined Together By Glycosidic Bonds. * The "Molecular Mass" Has Been Precisely Manipulated To Create Absorption Through The Stomach At A Rate Much Greater Than Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Breads, Pasta, Rice Or Any Other Carb Product On The Market.. *Karbo-Lyn™ Is A Patent Pending Carbohydrate That Contains Very Unique Properties. Because Karbo-Lyn™ Passes Through The Stomach Very Quickly, It Acts Like A Pump, Pulling Water And Nutrients Along With It. This High Tech Carbohydrates Actually Moves Through The Stomach 18.21% Faster Than Dextrose Or Sugar. Karbo-Lyn™ Also Has A Higher Solution Osmolality Than Dextrose, Sucrose Or Other Carb Powder Mixes On The Market. *Sugar Free *Completely Instant (Goes Into Solution Without A Blender)

Applications: *Dry Blends *Sports Drinks *Carbohydrate Loading *Liquid Concentrates *Nutrition Bars *MRP Drinks *Baking

Ingredient Declaration: Karbo-Lyn™ (Homopolysaccharide)

Physical Attributes: White Powder Osmolality 5 Grams/5cc (1 Mole Equiv To 1 Osmole) MM (Molar Mass) 10,500,000

Typical Supplement Facts:

Ordering Information: FCA Billings, Montana USA

SKU Packaging RM38-20kg 20 kg bags

Serving Size 1 gram Calories 4 Calories from fat 0 %Daily Values Total Fat 0 g 0 Saturated Fat 0 g 0 Cholesterol 0 g 0 Trans Fats 0 g 0 Sodium 0 g 0 Total Carbs 1 g .332 Dietary Fiber 0 g 0 Sugars 0 g 0 Protein 0 g 0

Contaminant Testing: Steroids 0/g Stimulants 0/g IOC band substances 0/g

EU Information: Milk Fat 0% Milk Protein 0% Starch 100% Sucrose/invert/isoglucose 0%

Lactose 0%

Microbiological: Standard Plate Count 5,000/g max Yeast/Mold 50/g max Coliform 10/g max E. Coli Negative/g Salmonella Negative

Packaging: High Density box with an inner poly bag sealed with a plastic bag tie. 100 kg per box.

Storage/Shelf Life: Rotation of stock recommended. Shelf life is 60 months from date of manufacture. Keep stored in a cool, dry environment.
    life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
    want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

Comment

Net Weight: 4.4lbs (2K)

You asked for it, we made it. An advanced carbohydrate system that uses only the highest-grade polysaccharide ingredients available on the market for your pre-, intra-, and post-workout nutrition! KarboLoad is a great tasting, easily digestible, and fast-acting carbohydrate system that provides high energy levels and rapid transportation for other vital nutrients. With the added support of our Carbohydrate Enzyme Complex, KarboLoad provides increased absorption with no cramps or bloating. Your new carbohydrate loading system has arrived!

Directions

As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 scoops of KarboLoad 45-60 minutes before strenuous exercise. Take 1 to 2 scoops of KarboLoad during workout for a continued supply of raw energy. Take an additional 1 to 2 scoops of KarboLoad postworkout approximately 15-20 minutes prior to taking your postworkout protein materials to rapidly shuttle nutrients into the bloodstream.

Ingredients

Polysaccharides (Distinct ratio of Rice, Potato, and Corn starches), Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Modifed Food Starch, Proprietary Carbohydrate Enzyme Complex, Silicon Dioxide.
      life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Comment

I use true nutritions karboload. It works very well. Plus I trust Dante and his formulas

Comment

The actual Karbolyn blend is a Homopolysacharide derived from rice, corn and potato. If you look at the karboload formula it is the same thing, and I trust TN.

Why anyone would fork over twice the $$ when you have TN providing the exact same blend is beyond me.
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
            The actual Karbolyn blend is a Homopolysacharide derived from rice, corn and potato. If you look at the karboload formula it is the same thing, and I trust TN.

Why anyone would fork over twice the $$ when you have TN providing the exact same blend is beyond me.
            Because some people, including me, like Karbolyn better. I don't use either of them anymore though.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
              Because some people, including me, like Karbolyn better. I don't use either of them anymore though.
              What do you find different between them?

I have never tried karbolyn.
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by notsonatural View Post
                Features/Benefits: *Is A Homopolysaccharide. (Relatively Complex Carbohydrate) *Made Up Of Many Monosaccharides Joined Together By Glycosidic Bonds. * The "Molecular Mass" Has Been Precisely Manipulated To Create Absorption Through The Stomach At A Rate Much Greater Than Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Breads, Pasta, Rice Or Any Other Carb Product On The Market.. *Karbo-Lyn™ Is A Patent Pending Carbohydrate That Contains Very Unique Properties.
                As opposed to some other kind of bond (nexa don't carbohydrate chemistry, pffft)?

I'm curious about the second bolded statement.
                #docswholift
                PGY-1 FM
                "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by nexa View Post
                  As opposed to some other kind of bond (nexa don't carbohydrate chemistry, pffft)?

I'm curious about the second bolded statement.
                  High molecular weight = osmosisesises into the bloodstream rapidly even though it has relatively low GI.
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

What do you find different between them?

I have never tried karbolyn.
                    Easier on my stomach, less bloat and the pump/fullness is insane. It might be difficult to describe, but it feels like it runs through you incredibly fast and straight to your muscles, lol.

It's probably the only supplement I would get elsewhere than from TN (Well, now I can even get it from them).

I believe fade likes it very much too.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                      Easier on my stomach, less bloat and the pump/fullness is insane. It might be difficult to describe, but it feels like it runs through you incredibly fast and straight to your muscles, lol.

It's probably the only supplement I would get elsewhere than from TN (Well, now I can even get it from them).

I believe fade likes it very much too.
                      Very cool. This is the All American EFX Karbolyn you are talking about, right?

I can't knock it until I've tried it, so I just might have to do that.

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Very cool. This is the All American EFX Karbolyn you are talking about, right?

I can't knock it until I've tried it, so I just might have to do that.
                        I used to take the Professional Supplements version, but I believe EFX got the patent when Art Atwood passed (correct me if I'm wrong). I think it should be the same thing, I'm sure fade can confirm that since I think he said he sells it at his store.

Another thing I forgot to mention, although not a dealbreaker, is that the taste and mixability is way better than Karboload.

Comment

I wonder if skip still uses pop-tarts for his pwo carb source.
                          :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                            High molecular weight = osmosisesises into the bloodstream rapidly even though it has relatively low GI.
                            Well, that just seems too easy. I was thinking there was something a bit more. different going on, structure-wise.. especially if there's a patent attached to it.
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

This is why I asked. I was curious as to why it was so much cheaper and wondered if it was the same. I am going to give it a try when I run out of my current Karbolyn product.
                              My Journal- http://www.intensemuscle.com/36470-s...s-weights.html

Comment

Working...
                              X