What'd Ya Order This Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What'd Ya Order This Time?

To piggy back off of Steel's supplement thread, thought I would see what everyone is getting from TN...flavors, blends, etc....This will help me pass the time as I wait for my order..ha.

2lbs Team Skip
    - Premium Java Moch

2lbs Team Skip
    - Pream Orange Dreamsicle

1lb Team Skip
    - Premium Dutch Chocolate Fude (1st time trying this flavor)

Bottle of Yohimbine HCL

Bottle of Caffeine

-Not sure if anyone else has tried this, but I like it. I spray pam in a microwave safe bowl. Mix my java moch team skip (pretty watery) and 12g of PB2. Microwave for 1:40. Turn over onto plate and eat. Tastes like a desert. My wife said it "looks like a hot plate of shit." But she is crazy. Gonna try it with the dutch chocolate as well.
    It did not go so well with milk protein vanilla bday cake...was gross.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Team Skip in Natural Premium Flavors
    Green Coffee caps
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I ordered 3 separate 2lb bags of 60% Rice Protein/ 40% Milk Protein Isolate.

1 bag is Premium Strawberries and Cream, 1 is Premium Lemon Meringue Pie and 1 bag of Premium Cookies and Cream. All are heavy flavored. I'm taking some shots with this order, lol.

I also use their fish oil as well as Buzz-Saw combined with extra L-Leucine/L-Glutamine, though I may dump the pre/intra stuff.
      Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
        I ordered 3 separate 2lb bags of 60% Rice Protein/ 40% Milk Protein Isolate.

1 bag is Premium Strawberries and Cream, 1 is Premium Lemon Meringue Pie and 1 bag of Premium Cookies and Cream. All are heavy flavored. I'm taking some shots with this order, lol.

I also use their fish oil as well as Buzz-Saw combined with extra L-Leucine/L-Glutamine, though I may dump the pre/intra stuff.
        Have you tried those flavors before? I have a hard time trying new flavors...orange dreamsicle blows my mind...unreal how good it is. Java mocha is ordered every time too.
        2005 HOA Natural Classic
        2006 OCB Midwest
        2008 HOA Natural Classic
        NPC Mid-Illinois
        NPC Midwest Open
        NPC Natural Grand Prix
        USPA Illinois State
        NGA Heart of America
        NGA Clash of the Titans

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
          Have you tried those flavors before? I have a hard time trying new flavors...orange dreamsicle blows my mind...unreal how good it is. Java mocha is ordered every time too.
          I haven't tried any of those flavors. I'm expanding my horizons, lol. In general, I love anything strawberry flavored and I used to eat low-fat lemon-meringue pie back when I was skiploading and I loved it, so I figured I'd try out those flavors. Cookies and Cream, will, anything C&C flavor is awesome.

Next order I'll try out a pound or two of each of those flavors, though dreamsicle sounds like it could be either really good or really bad. I've heard great things about the Java mocha, though. What does it taste like, coffee?
          Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

I got 24 lbs of Team Skip Dutch Chocolate Fudge (Actually Homegrown on the TN forum was selling this at a little discount so it was separate from my order)
            -Green Tea Caps
            -Burn
            -BCAA Plus
            -Blend of EAAs/Silk Amino Acids/Leucine 4:1:1 (citrus lime-ade which is pretty good)
            -4 pounds of WPI cold filtration French Vanilla Cream
            -Several Flavor packs for the leftover Plain WPI/WPC I have (PB, Strawberries and Cream, Banana Bash and Chocolate PB)
            -MD's GDA
            -Dry
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
              I got 24 lbs of Team Skip Dutch Chocolate Fudge (Actually Homegrown on the TN forum was selling this at a little discount so it was separate from my order)
              -Green Tea Caps
              -Burn
              -BCAA Plus
              -Blend of EAAs/Silk Amino Acids/Leucine 4:1:1 (citrus lime-ade which is pretty good)
              -4 pounds of WPI cold filtration French Vanilla Cream
              -Several Flavor packs for the leftover Plain WPI/WPC I have (PB, Strawberries and Cream, Banana Bash and Chocolate PB)
              -MD's GDA
              -Dry
              I need to look into this EAA bandwagon..I know nothing of it..I need to catch up. Have you tried the Dutch chocolate fudge before? I am looking forward to trying it.
              2005 HOA Natural Classic
              2006 OCB Midwest
              2008 HOA Natural Classic
              NPC Mid-Illinois
              NPC Midwest Open
              NPC Natural Grand Prix
              USPA Illinois State
              NGA Heart of America
              NGA Clash of the Titans

Comment

10lbs Custom Blend
                Beef Protein Isolate (20%)
                Egg White Protein (20%)
                Micellar Casein (20%)
                Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade (20%)
                EAA's - Instantized (10%)
                Creatine Monohydrate (10%)
                NATURAL Premium Chocolate Banana

1 Bottle of Chocolate LBA's
                1 Bottle of Vanilla LBA's

1000g Instantized BCAA's

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
                2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
                2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
                2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
                2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by dakoose View Post
                  I haven't tried any of those flavors. I'm expanding my horizons, lol. In general, I love anything strawberry flavored and I used to eat low-fat lemon-meringue pie back when I was skiploading and I loved it, so I figured I'd try out those flavors. Cookies and Cream, will, anything C&C flavor is awesome.

Next order I'll try out a pound or two of each of those flavors, though dreamsicle sounds like it could be either really good or really bad. I've heard great things about the Java mocha, though. What does it taste like, coffee?
                  Dreamsicle tastes like it says. I love it. I was cautious, but after a friend bought some and raved about it, I have been hooked. Java Mocha doesn't ave an overpowering coffee flavor, but a nice mix of coffee and chocolate. I love it. I am fiening for some now...I always let everything run out before I order again. Hate when I let that happen.
                  2005 HOA Natural Classic
                  2006 OCB Midwest
                  2008 HOA Natural Classic
                  NPC Mid-Illinois
                  NPC Midwest Open
                  NPC Natural Grand Prix
                  USPA Illinois State
                  NGA Heart of America
                  NGA Clash of the Titans

Comment

Originally posted by breck View Post
                    I need to look into this EAA bandwagon..I know nothing of it..I need to catch up. Have you tried the Dutch chocolate fudge before? I am looking forward to trying it.
                    Yeah, I ordered the EAAs for when I start restricting the kcals.

I LOVE the Dutch Chocolate Fudge. Seriously, it is the best chocolate I have ever had. For my "cheat" meals I make pancakes using the dutch chocolate fudge protein powder to increase the protein content and add a little extra flavoring via a flavor pack. Freaking awesome!
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Recently tried teamskips chocolate bananna and i love it!.....actually just ordered 5 more pounds an some yohimbine hcl

Comment

I don't use whey or casein anymore but I ordered

3lbs Pepto
                        1000g BCAA's Instantized
                        1000g EAA's Instantized
                        Karboload
                        For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

2 lbs. Team Skip chocolate peanut butter cup (Best flavor I've tried thus far).
                          DAA
                          Karboload (Sour Apple Best Flavor EVER!)
                          1000g of Creatine mono
                          BCAA's
                          nDURE (Sour Apple)

Also have to start looking into this EAA thing.
                          Last edited by TLopez; 05-22-2012, 05:01 PM.
                          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

My order should be in tomorrow, I also ran out this time. Because I am East coast TN takes a little longer than the place I used to order from; I need to figure this in from now on so I don't run out.

7lbs Team Skip vanilla w/ stevia
                            5lbs Cust mix (50% CFM 50% WPI CF)
                            3 a day multi

I also have my stuff from the auction on the way. I got some Java Mocha coming from the auction. Either Team Skip or DC's blend (dont remember which was the JM).

Comment

I won 16 pounds of peanut butter and jelly flavored isolate from dante's auction. I'm praying that it tastes good.
                              :preach:

Comment

Working...
                              X